Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with all of this multiple batches thing lately from Sideshow??

I know the ES of this one is a bit higher, but it seems like they're practicing this a bit more.

Plays on your emotions when you're waiting for a piece, and others already have it. :lol

It's totally true and not really funny at all. I got my first one (ordered 2) like 2 months ago and I'm still waiting on the 2nd. But worse than that was that they started shipping Doom, Jean Grey, Batgirl and Thor (all of which I had on PO) last week. 3 out of 4 is pretty lucky but the one I was most looking forward to to was Thor and I got an estimated arrival at the end of August. It's like damn, delay the other 3 so I can have the one I've been really itching for.

What's with all of this multiple batches thing lately from Sideshow??

I know the ES of this one is a bit higher, but it seems like they're practicing this a bit more.

Plays on your emotions when you're waiting for a piece, and others already have it. :lol

I know....I want my IM :lol

It's totally true and not really funny at all. I got my first one (ordered 2) like 2 months ago and I'm still waiting on the 2nd. But worse than that was that they started shipping Doom, Jean Grey, Batgirl and Thor (all of which I had on PO) last week. 3 out of 4 is pretty lucky but the one I was most looking forward to to was Thor and I got an estimated arrival at the end of August. It's like damn, delay the other 3 so I can have the one I've been really itching for.

Hey, I'm in the same boat with Thor. Sucks....and will also suck if we need replacements and we're the last to receive ours.

I'm still thinking about picking this one up, not that it blows me away, sculpt is good, but with the price hikes, this is the Iron Man bargain of the bunch.

I'm still thinking about picking this one up, not that it blows me away, sculpt is good, but with the price hikes, this is the Iron Man bargain of the bunch.

With Stark Week (Aug 10-17) and Spook around the corner you may be seeing huge discounts, coupons, 2x/3x rewards and/or free shipping on this if you wait it out.

i have decided i want this and iron patriot found iron patriot for $335 shipped seems to be a good deal

With Stark Week (Aug 10-17) and Spook around the corner you may be seeing huge discounts, coupons, 2x/3x rewards and/or free shipping on this if you wait it out.

Thanks for the heads up on Stark Week!

Not a lot I want that will come up during spook, but who knows, maybe a deal this week. I was waiting to see if Iron Patriot had a killer deal during spook though. But who knows, maybe something will pop up earlier.

Thanks for the heads up on Stark Week!

Not a lot I want that will come up during spook, but who knows, maybe a deal this week. I was waiting to see if Iron Patriot had a killer deal during spook though. But who knows, maybe something will pop up earlier.

No problemo. :duff

Fyi the 1st email hit today and IP is eligible for discount:

2cf5qi8.png

Just saw that in the IP thread. This is what happens when I should be asleep but hit up the forums one last time. I spend money.

Thanks, I do like both pieces enough to own....at a discount. Now hopefully we see one on this fella as well.

Out for delivery.......Please please please be at least an "acceptable" paint job.

Received mine today and no surprised the paintjob is soso but I just love too much the lightup feature and damned the pose is freaking awesome so I really enjoy owning my first IM pf.

UPS once AGAIN leaves a tag on my door without knocking. Not the first time. I was in my living room 10 feet from my front door just playing on my tablet waiting. No TV, no noise at all. I went to get my regular mail and surprise surprise, there's a "sorry we missed you tag". There is NO WAY the guy knocked. Probably saw the empty parking space and assumed I wasn't home and just tagged the door.

I called UPS and raised hell and they will re deliver tonight between 5 and 6pm. Told them I can't take another day off work and I'm not driving 45 min to pick it up. I really hate UPS. Fed Ex never pulls this crap on me, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time with UPS. Big box plus no car in space must equal "just tag the door" to this guy. Sorry, for the rant, just frustrated.

Just unboxed mine. Overall I'm very happy with it. The paint is not perfect so I won't try to pretend it is, but it's not as bad as one was earlier in this thread several pages back either ( and that was a pretty bad one ). IMO even from only a foot or two away it looks pretty darn good. If you want to put your face 6 inches away then yeah, you'll pick it apart. In the end, I'm really happy with it and that what counts :)

Back