Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care that ironwez didn't get it because him reposting it has me laughing all over again. :lol

Without the Flash post crows could not request the DP2 meme and I would have no knowledge of the joke. Threads continually speak to us, telling us the will of the lulz. When ironwez learns to quiet his mind he'll hear the lulz speaking to him.

Last edited:
But they don't. Ratings don't mean anything unless you are someone that can't decide if a movie is good or bad yourself. Only what others tell you. And sometimes even ones you usually side with are wrong.

Lets take the Friday the 13th film series. Vastly popular on here and in pop culture. Are they well made? Not really to no. But they are enjoyable. Most people know who Jason Voorhees is. Most people will think of him when seeing a hockey mask. The first film is sitting at 59% and the rest 20's or below. There is no way Part 2, my personal favorite, is a 34%.

But friday the 13th movies had really really low reviews back then as well and there was no rotten tomatoes 20 years ago. Friday the 13th was todays "paranormal activity" people went to see it without expecting much.

People go to see annabelle and conjuring today the same way and rotten tomatoes doesnt affect those movies.

I dont understand why people act like reviews are a new thing,

Before the internet we had tv shows dedicated to review movies or review segments on news shows.

Back then people on tv would tell u what the news papers around the country said of movies

Radio had movie review sections as well. Even howard stern had moments in his show to trash movies.

Rotten tomatoes made things simpler but not all movies suffer because of rotten tomatoes,
Look at 50 shades of grey or twilight

But friday the 13th movies had really really low reviews back then as well and there was no rotten tomatoes 20 years ago. Friday the 13th was todays "paranormal activity" people went to see it without expecting much.

People go to see annabelle and conjuring today the same way and rotten tomatoes doesnt affect those movies.

Before the internet we had tv shows dedicated to review movies or review segments on news shows.

Back then people on tv would tell u what the news papers around the country said of movies

Radio had movie review sections as well. Even howard stern had moments in his show to trash movies.

Rotten tomatoes made things simpler but not all movies suffer because of rotten tomatoes,

Ratner should've invested in Transformers instead of BvS.

Good Gal Wonder Woman, bringing back the stolen marbles! Kidding aside, apart from the chees- ehm, sorry, radical, music these teasers are pretty cool. Aquamomoa's new costume still looks like **** though. Why couldn't they have done something like this:

DC-Comics-Aquaman-Stjepan-SejicIQmLSX4AAfgj8.jpg

Whatevs, at least Wonder Woman's costume looks ace.

Reviews aren't new, but the internet and social media amplifies everything, so it's not as subtle as it used to be.

There are a thousand film reviews online, websites, forums, youtubers, people on facebook, and anyone who has a voice giving their opinion and nitpicking everything, which can cause people to focus on the negatives because it gets more attention.

When I was a kid, I didn't have access to EVERY review, just the occasional magazine, newspaper or tv segment....so that's what? 3 reviews?

Reviews aren't new, but the amount of information and opinions people have access to nowadays is unprecedented.

I don't think it's a bad thing, because thanks to those same reviews, websites, and internet we can become aware of smaller films that don't get the same attention as a Batman film.

From a business point of view, it must be terrible to be a mediocre filmmaker like Ratner because now your work is under a microscope, and people might not go see your film because of that RT%...unless there are Transformers in it, I guess? :lol

I appreciate all the reviews but when my mind is made up that i'm going to go watch a movie then nothing will change that.

When it comes to big movies, big summer blockbuster movies then reviews dont really matter

But for me, when using netflix ratings become extremely important. There are thousands of choices and not enough time to watch everything.
Reviews and ratings can help me decide if im wasting my time or not.

In the horror genre reviews and ratings are almost obligatory to read because 80% of modern horror is trash.

Right now we have access to too many movies. It would be crazy to not follow any.

Oh damn! Very cool trailer for Wonder Woman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's not an invisible jet.

It's visible.

It's likely something of Bruce's creation. Some mega Batwing or something.

Back