Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3zsrisct3dny.gif

I love Gadot as WW. I think she's gorgeous. Unfortunately, she's not much of an actress and her accent is pretty distracting, so I have no idea if she's gonna be able to anchor an entire movie. We'll find out soon, I guess. As a supporting character I think she's great.

I was one of the few that actually thoroughly enjoyed BvS cause of the whole grimdark 90s comics vibe.

But one of the problems I had was that I just saw Ben Affleck as Ben Affleck. He didn't convince me he was Bruce Wayne or Batman. It just seemed like Ben Affleck in a Batman suit. For whatever reason, I had trouble suspending my disbelief with him more than Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, or Bale. I don't know why.

I loved the suit though.

I am NOT loving the new suit though. Either version. The slightly tweaked one is not an improvement in any way. But the Night Owl suit is just baffling to me. It looks nothing like any incarnation of Batman we've ever seen. It's Night Owl. What the hell were they thinking?

I love Gadot as WW. I think she's gorgeous. Unfortunately, she's not much of an actress and her accent is pretty distracting, so I have no idea if she's gonna be able to anchor an entire movie. We'll find out soon, I guess. As a supporting character I think she's great.

I was one of the few that actually thoroughly enjoyed BvS cause of the whole grimdark 90s comics vibe.

But one of the problems I had was that I just saw Ben Affleck as Ben Affleck. He didn't convince me he was Bruce Wayne or Batman. It just seemed like Ben Affleck in a Batman suit. For whatever reason, I had trouble suspending my disbelief with him more than Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, or Bale. I don't know why.

I loved the suit though.

I am NOT loving the new suit though. Either version. The slightly tweaked one is not an improvement in any way. But the Night Owl suit is just baffling to me. It looks nothing like any incarnation of Batman we've ever seen. It's Night Owl. What the hell were they thinking?

I hear you hopefully sitting two plus hours or so in the WW film, she polishes her words better otherwise hope she speaks less and does more action and leave it to Kline and the rest of the cast.

Sad part is, it wouldn't be beyond them to make such a Ludacris change. Ill boycott if they do.

As bad as adding nipples and cod pieces to the batsuit in Forever and B and R.. Oh yeah I see Hollywood making a change like this

That silver Bat symbol is too close to B&R for me...I HOPE it's a poster gimmick...

Why not leave the suit alone! It was perfect!

Perfect in a superhero suit for Hollywood is nonexistent

Each film that features the same character always gets changed

Apparently Hollywood thinks that people would get bored if they saw the character in the same costume from movie to movie..apparently these geniuses didn't pay attention to the comic fans :slap

Perfect in a superhero suit for Hollywood is nonexistent

Each film that features the same character always gets changed

Apparently Hollywood thinks that people would get bored if they saw the character in the same costume from movie to movie..apparently these geniuses didn't pay attention to the comic fans :slap

They do it to sell merchandise.

Also, occasionally the story demands a new suit, but more often than not is about toys and new things they can sell.

Back