Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Wonder woman dawn of justice boot.jpg
    Wonder woman dawn of justice boot.jpg
    128.9 KB
Why not just give her flats? She's an Amazonian warrior not some fashion concious strumpet. She can kick butt like a guy but can't wear comparable footwear?

That's the whole point of her powers, it frees her up from having to worry about shoes.

Besides, she's wearing the warrior clothes from her culture so it's very right for her.

If the female human lead in Jurassic World can wear heals then so can a super being.

Last edited:
I always thought the boot design was esthetically on purpose. Gadot is tall but I thought Snyder wanted her to physically match height with Affleck in the batsuit so they lifted her feet with the boots just a little.

Even when Diana and Bruce were in their civies in the film, pretty sure Gal was still wearing standard heels next Ben :dunno

That's the whole point of her powers, it frees her up from having to worry about shoes.

Besides, she's wearing the warrior clothes from her culture so it's very right for her.

If the female human lead in Jurassic World can wear heals then so can a super being.
What a culture! Dress your warriors in raised heel boots! so I guess the reason why she's half naked is so they don't get any blood on their clean togas!

I honestly don't care about the real life reasons why she is wearing heels.

Probably to look sexy, it's Hollywood last I checked.

Would you believe that brasilian samba dancers prefer to compete in heels than sneakers, so there's that lol.

It looks like Spartan armor to me, just with closed footwear instead of sandals.:dunno Diana's costume is the one thing in the whole DCEU that I really don't have a problem with. It's pretty faithful to both the source material and the real-life era/culture that spawned/influenced her.

It looks like Spartan armor to me, just with closed footwear instead of sandals.:dunno Diana's costume is the one thing in the whole DCEU that I really don't have a problem with. It's pretty faithful to both the source material and the real-life era/culture that spawned/influenced her.

Spartans! Prepare for GLAMOUR!!!!

I honestly don't care about the real life reasons why she is wearing heels.

Probably to look sexy, it's Hollywood last I checked.

Would you believe that brasilian samba dancers prefer to compete in heels than sneakers, so there's that lol.

I hear ya..but I imagine without the heels even Gal would've probably looked like Wonder girl next to Ben as Batfleck because with the suit he's as big as HHH from the WWE :lol

It's not an invisible jet.

It's visible.

It's likely something of Bruce's creation. Some mega Batwing or something.

I'm pretty sure it's the "Flying Fox"; basically the Justice League's helicarrier. They've talked about it before in a couple interviews IIRC.

I think this picture takes place inside of it.

batman-s-tactical-suit-looks-incredible.jpg

Cyborg looks boss. Great teasers and posters. Looking forward to the trailer tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back