Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not even the cgi for me, but more the bad pacing, bad acting, ineffective melodrama and humor, attempt at heavy drama that falls totally flat, etc.
All that, this feels like a producers movie.

If BvS was a producers movie it hid it way better than this one.

Kind of like the last desperate attempt to salvage this failed experiment.

C'mon, i'm rich and maybe temporary were funny lines.
You know why that didn't work for me? Because every geek news outlet and geeks in general always tell that joke.

tumblr_lszejypwkn1qewacoo1_500.jpg

Kinda felt like the green lantern and Wolverine Origins jokes in Deadpool.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Some of the visuals looked cool and at least nothing made me cringe (like "I thought she was with you.")

jye what's your dream superhero movie or did you already get it with the first Avengers flick?

cautiously optimistic.... i loved trailers for bvs and ss. aquaman does look like the stand out. mera looks hot in her brief glimpse. action looks good.

You know why that didn't work for me? Because every geek news outlet and geeks in general always tell that joke.

Kinda felt like the green lantern and Wolverine Origins jokes in Deadpool.

It's kind of funny, but I hope that isn't a running gag.

He's right about money being one of his powers, but that's not the only reason why he's a hero, so simplifying it to just money while funny, it doesn't do the character any favors. Unlike Hawkeye, Batman is popular enough to take a joke made at his expense without harming his image, but I don't want that to become a theme in the movie.

Back