Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two and a half minutes of unfinished footage, that's it, yet I'm very optimistic.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

exactly- i expect this to be 2 1/2 hours long- gauging a movie by 1 pecent of it shown?

My 4 year old just asked where is Aquamans seahorse!!:lol:lol

Disney would have added that in.

i wouldn't count on it being in there ,but given zack gave jorel a dino dog type sidekick in man of steel , who knows i wouldn't put it past zack to surprise us and drop storm in there somehow :lol
3538464-arthur_curry_%28justice%29_003_and_storm_the_seahorse_%28justice%29_002.jpg
images

The song choice + Rocky Mountains + leggy babes + bros bonding really screams Coors Light beer commercial.

Actually trailer Aquaman comes pretty close to those Budweiser "Waz Upppp" commercials remember those with the homies lol.

Now I hope there's a scene of them doing that to each other.

Last edited:
I like the shot at the 1:10 mark where they are all looking heroic. Except for Barry, who is checking out Wonder Women!

flash.jpg

enjoyed the trailer ,pretty sure ill enjoy the movie
but then again im easily pleased
after 50 odd years of waiting for and viewing comic book movies , there is almost always a little something in nearly all of them for me to enjoy
i sort of look at them as elseworld takes on the guys ive known all my life , it makes life bearable :smiley1:
thought those not happy with this trailer might get a lift from the video above :lol

You wait how long for a live-action Justice League movie, you finally get one and it's pretty much a cartoon anyway.

Well we're lucky that this level of cgi was not around from 78-91 because T1/T2 would be as cartoony as JL lol. Wait not lol.

Yeah this cgi can be an eye sore but if the movies are good then I can live with live action cartoons of these characters.

It's the only way a-dev.

So is Wonder Woman a lead in for this or is that just a total different story with no ties to JL?

A Batman cameo would be sweet and a connection to JL would connect it all together and give the DC movie universe a bigger view.

Back