Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave in to the third viewing today, still didn't see these millions dead the detractors keep talking about. Even at ground zero people are just scurrying and sidestepping everything.

The extras have better survival skills than a Cobra pilot ejecting from an exploding plane on a GI Joe cartoon. :lol

This movie is great and I think its going to be a beautiful start to the franchise. People that didn't like it, haha, sucks to be you. :wink1:

Read this on another thread and found it funny. This technically isn't wrong:

And also, Zod in MAN OF STEEL has the *exact* same "villain plot" as Luthor from SUPERMAN RETURNS (tying this all back into the Anthology set like the CHAMP that I am ;) ). In RETURNS, Luthor wanted to use crystal technology to kill a whole bunch of people and make Earth more like Krypton. In MAN OF STEEL, Zod wanted to terraform and kill a whole bunch of people and make Earth more like Krypton.

Zod is every bit of the stupid land shark that Donner/Singer Luthor was, ha. But nobody says anything about it because this movie has punching in it.

Don't get excited, the arguments are never done. :lol Star Wars prequels, Matrix sequels, TDKR, Prometheus, Iron Man 3 and now Man of Steel - divisive films that will always be argued about. There is no final word.

I guess so, it's on our nerdna :lol

Now you shouldn't have to start them.

How's that starting an argument? :dunno If anything you're the agitator here :monkey3

tumblr_m3igat8W1J1qeweuno1_400.gif

I kid, let's just agree to disagree.

I'm saying you shouldn't start them, not you are starting them.

because i've seen those posts that go "WELL HOW CAN ANYONE DISLIKE THIS MOVIE!!1?? IT'S PERFECT."

or

"HOW CAN ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SO AND SO!11"

Stahp.

because i've seen those posts that go "WELL HOW CAN ANYONE DISLIKE THIS MOVIE!!1?? IT'S PERFECT."

or

Stahp.

Oh ok got it, just for the record, I've never said anything like "whoever doesn't like this, or that", It's just not how I roll, I find those sorts of comments very alienating.

or

Stahp.

Yeah that kind of stuff. It invites the arguments back in. You see it in figure threads aswell.

MoS was perfect I really don't see how anyone can dislike it???

Seriously how can anyone have a problem with so and s... I mean MoS?

Back