McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ty8u2uga.jpg
also a NEW shane figure!

Interesting.

We may not hear anything official until Toy Fair (February 16-19).

I'm starting to hear on other sites that ToyWhiz apparently will believe any rumor told to them, so we may or may not actually be getting any of the figures they have listed. Everything was believable until Shane. I don't really buy another one of him coming. Sure he could use one, but so could a lot of the early wave figures.

I'm starting to hear on other sites that ToyWhiz apparently will believe any rumor told to them, so we may or may not actually be getting any of the figures they have listed. Everything was believable until Shane. I don't really buy another one of him coming. Sure he could use one, but so could a lot of the early wave figures.

epa7ebep.jpg

Does that guy work for McFarlane? If so, that's great news. I hope AMC doesn't get stupid and not approve any of them. Well, I wouldn't be too disappointed if the ceiling bungee guts zombie got scrapped. But don't touch any of the humans. I'd be Ok with Abraham being bumped back a wave though, but by the time October comes along, he'll be an established main character.

See if you can get any more info from him (ie what Rick outfit, Hershel w/ or w/o leg/crutches, etc)!

Does that guy work for McFarlane? If so, that's great news. I hope AMC doesn't get stupid and not approve any of them. Well, I wouldn't be too disappointed if the ceiling bungee guts zombie got scrapped. But don't touch any of the humans. I'd be Ok with Abraham being bumped back a wave though, but by the time October comes along, he'll be an established main character.

See if you can get any more info from him (ie what Rick outfit, Hershel w/ or w/o leg/crutches, etc)!

Yes he does :) i talk to him a lot and ok i will ask him but i dont think he will be aloud to leak out that sorta info just yet because there is no 3d scans

Yes he does :) i talk to him a lot and ok i will ask him but i dont think he will be aloud to leak out that sorta info just yet because there is no 3d scans

Fair enough, I know he's got a job to protect. But maybe at least see if you can get him to confirm if Rick is new and not just another quick, rehashed variant like the Walgreens Rick was :lol

the plastic seems softer than the previous waves so headswapping hasn't been an issue yet but still would try it under slightly warmer conditions (had the house heater on). overall he's able to twist his waist even with his shirt hanging over the front of his belt and i had no real problems getting his weapons into his hands like i did with andrea and the gov which was nice.

13.99 at Walgreens. Only 2 Glenns on the peg and no other figures at mine.

Here he is with the Gov and Carl.

0IedSya.jpg

Nice pic!

I hadn't noticed it until just now - but it looks like you have to roll your sleeves up to survive the zombie apocalypse. :lol

i can't stand toywiz at all but i have some hope now that clarktoys has the same info posted...they are a bit more reputable

Wow, I hope all this news is true, especially the 10" Rick and a new Shane. I'm definitely down for Herschel and Carol.

Really liking Glenn:
560F940B-1281-4749-A4FE-79141F779CDB_zpsper7t39b.jpg
368E52E7-4DDC-4480-B243-78CB54D878B6_zpsrj8vgklf.jpg

89DEBA78-44E3-4B1D-B9D6-D71C02D46CEE_zpslp9pxmax.jpg

76070839-F022-4D03-A2A2-FC85F1C80062_zpsljcc7aiz.jpg

1D2A7D8F-8DD3-411D-AE97-EF30A305925D_zpsgox4zwvv.jpg

As I said, he's really cool but I'm really disappointed that not only does have ball-hinged ankles instead of the typical ball-joints, but he also has no peg holes so he can't be put on a base unfortunately.

Today I stopped by the same Walgreens where I initially found Glenn. They had re-stocked the WD figures with...you guessed it, four more Glenns! What gives?

They're probably just getting in cases of Glenn, which they then piece them out to stores individually. Walgreens has a weird stocking system.

Just depends on how the figures are offered to retailers. Walgreens obviously got solid cases of their exclusive Rick before being sent the end cap displays with the rest of the figures. They might not have an exclusive figure in this wave, but its possible they have a similar deal with getting in solid cases of Glenn before anyone else has the figures. A sort of limited time exclusive. Yesterday was Gamestop's original release date for the figures, but they bumped that back into Feb. Too bad as I was hoping to score them yesterday, but had to settle for Glenn only the day before.

Back