Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I know what you mean, I grew up with Gundam Wing... watched some of the other ones and I can tell they were good but they weren't for me.

Matcha was telling me about some weird remake for GW called "Frozen Teardrop". Like, Quatre has a clone who looks exactly like him, and it falls in love with Trowa :lol. And there are a lot of other weird things as well.

Last edited:

"You are not a true fan of the series."

-Kiva

_115aa42479ced8bdb306a0cbfcd97864.gif

Matcha was telling me about some weird remake for GW called "Frozen Tears". Like, Quatre has a clone who looks exactly like him, and it falls in love with Trowa :lol. And there are a lot of other weird things as well.

:yuck

Just can't leave things alone...

You can never trust those weird manga side stories, which are often non-canon. :rotfl

I prefer to stick to Universal Century stuff when it comes to exploring Gundam timelines. The Alternate Universe stuff is great taken as individual stories, I don't mess with the "sequels" generally. Unless it's like Endless Waltz, which is perfect.

Saw the recorded Demo for this one on the XBOX One. It looks pretty good. This is right up there with Destiny and Dragon Age: Inquisition as my most anticipated games.

Anyone can bail on a series if it doesn't speak to them anymore. It's not a taboo or anything. Capcom killed their fans, and so did George Lucas :lol
:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

RE, what have you become? Where are the Jill sandwiches? The root of all problems? Barry Burton? Billy ****ING Coen? Claire?

Even those PAKs of Leon and Helena look like Capcom made them bad..

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

RE, what have you become? Where are the Jill sandwiches? The root of all problems? Barry Burton? Billy ****ING Coen? Claire?

Even those PAKs of Leon and Helena look like Capcom made them bad..

PAK loves big bewbs and big hips, even on their male figures. :huh

Japan does love feminine-ish boys...that would explain a lot.

I'm planning to get the Japanese version. It'll be a change, but if the trailers were any indicator, the Japanese voice acting seems far superior. Kief Boss and Troy Baker Ocelot? No thanks.

They may release Japanese VA as DLC. FF13-3 is getting that!

I thing Troy sounds awesome as usual. My issue is I wanna gear Snake talk more, as good as Kaz sounds I'd rather hear Boss. I'm worried cause Kojima said its gonna be mostly facial capture. OldSnake didn't talk much either for the same weak reason.

You MUST support the series no matter what!

:lol kidding! Some member threw a fit because I'm waiting on a RE game that came out a few months ago. After RE6.... I rafter wait for reviews from the "fans". :lol I won't spent $60 on another Crapcom game. Or $50.

You MUST support the series no matter what!

:lol kidding! Some member threw a fit because I'm waiting on a RE game that came out a few months ago. After RE6.... I rafter wait for reviews from the "fans". :lol I won't spent $60 on another Crapcom game. Or $50.

I can completely understand that decision. Its more of a "fool me once..." type of situation than not supporting the series. I wont buy any Resident Evil that doesn't have a steel book:lol.

Last edited:

Anyone can bail on a series if it doesn't speak to them anymore. It's not a taboo or anything. Capcom killed their fans, and so did George Lucas :lol

:exactly: I'll play them but I won't support it no further as I no longer love the character no more at least resident evil still has characters I love.

Back