Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

shoshanna.gif

tumblr_m7zp95Vgyy1qfd7gpo5_250.gif

Why is everyone so certain that MGSV is going to have the youth Liquid and Solid story? Has somebody said something about it or something as i don't know how it can tell the story up to BB calling Liquid inferior..

Surely that's still later down the time, even if Eli is Liquid

Why is everyone so certain that MGSV is going to have the youth Liquid and Solid story? Has somebody said something about it or something as i don't know how it can tell the story up to BB calling Liquid inferior..

Surely that's still later down the time, even if Eli is Liquid

People are putting to much faith in this game.

Out of all the games, which ones don't contradict the time line in any way?

Doesn't MGS1 even retcon some things from MG1/2

Out of all the games, which ones don't contradict the time line in any way?

Doesn't MGS1 even retcon some things from MG1/2

The only retcon I'm aware of is Big Boss telling Snake he was his father. I don't mind little retcons, but where they change the whole personality of a character after believing he was something else for 20 years... um yeah.

Yeah the little ones that don't change much are ok, even passable

It must be hard trying to write a story with the possibility of hitting soooo many time paradoxes that you yourself created

The only retcon I'm aware of is Big Boss telling Snake he was his father. I don't mind little retcons, but where they change the whole personality of a character after believing he was something else for 20 years... um yeah.

It's just that a lot of Big Boss's past didn't need to be created with so many holes in it and violent shifts that go against what his character even was supposed to be.

In facebook at MGS hike the entire audience is soni.Absolyutno fans are all in shock in the comments so far, that is not exclusive MGS ps that only morons would play MGS on boxes, and true gamers on ps.Fanboi such fanboi.Prichem these comments write for 2 consecutive year, the same two years to write: D

^I'm guessing English isn't your first language cause I understood nothing here.

It's just that a lot of Big Boss's past didn't need to be created with so many holes in it and violent shifts that go against what his character even was supposed to be.

Exactly :good post:
He just made these plot holes cause he realised his mistake in ending SolidSnakes story the way he did. So he'll continue the series with BigBoss as the main/good guy - which I hate.
He ruined both characters this way

:lecture

In facebook at MGS hike the entire audience is soni.Absolyutno fans are all in shock in the comments so far, that is not exclusive MGS ps that only morons would play MGS on boxes, and true gamers on ps.Fanboi such fanboi.Prichem these comments write for 2 consecutive year, the same two years to write: D

Back