Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

:lol he is a BADASS

tumblr_m2o54sSOsS1ql3a4xo1_r1_500.gif

I hope HT to makes a figure :pray:

But, then it's gonna be a rubber Hot Toys figure with rotting muscles :slap. Man, I have too many of those...

But, then it's gonna be a rubber Hot Toys figure with rotting muscles :slap. Man, I have too many of those...

:( .. true
I take care of my Ada but I can already see it happening, that body won't last long. And now pretty much every body they make has that weird rubber material in the torso.

They should go back to basics

Kaz's sunglasses, Eva's Bike, Quiet's sniper, Big Boss's desert tiger stripe and LEATHER jacket, Shinkawa's original art of the game (signed) and a buch of badass DLCs :drool

I would pay premium for any of those :lol

I agree, he never felt sympathy for anyone is seems, unlike Big Boss.. or Snake.

But I keep thinking if he would have joined Philanthropy .. damn things would be so different in MGS4

Nah, judging by how fast Solid aged in MGS4, Solidus would be like a decrepit, feeble 150 year old grandpa in MGS4

Thats why I say things would be different, you really think accelerated aging and Old Snake would exist in that case? somehow I don't think so, what happes in terms of canon depends on what the writers want.. if they wanted Solidus to live...

Last edited:

If Solidus had succeeded in his plans, The Patriots would have been defeated long before he could turn into an old, feeble grandpa :lol.

He just had to be obsessed with revenge and what he thought was right :thud: I'm not even gonna ask if he messes up so much more in Revengeance

It's like Dead Space where the crazy people are the sane people and the sane people are the crazy people.

No really.

From now on I'm refraining from posting on any MGS Facebook page since you have the Kojibro locusts swarm my posts :lol

I had mentioned I got banned from one MGS page and I wear that accomplishment like a badge of honor :peace

Solid Snake will always be a hero to me, simply because I think he always does the "right" thing. Morally and legally speaking. It may seem like he's helping the bad guys, but at the same time, he's always preventing a larger and more immediate disaster. He's always serving the "people", not the political power players struggling against each other. Although what he does benefits them, I see it as more of a byproduct of his actions, and not his main goal. I'm sure if he knew what he knew towards the end of his life he might have made different choices (that's my take anyway), but who knows? Technically, yeah, he kind of was a bad guy when you think about it. It's all about perspective I guess. I think the "bad guys" revolutions were just too extreme in practice and goals, and had they been a bit more sane they could have not only accomplished them, but swayed Solid to their cause. I mean, it didn't help that Liquid had such an inferiority complex and had it out for Solid. lol.

Solid Snake will always be a hero to me, simply because I think he always does the "right" thing. Morally and legally speaking. It may seem like he's helping the bad guys, but at the same time, he's always preventing a larger and more immediate disaster. He's always serving the "people", not the political power players struggling against each other. Although what he does benefits them, I see it as more of a byproduct of his actions, and not his main goal. I'm sure if he knew what he knew towards the end of his life he might have made different choices (that's my take anyway), but who knows? Technically, yeah, he kind of was a bad guy when you think about it. It's all about perspective I guess. I think the "bad guys" revolutions were just too extreme in practice and goals, and had they been a bit more sane they could have not only accomplished them, but swayed Solid to their cause. I mean, it didn't help that Liquid had such an inferiority complex and had it out for Solid. lol.

True, but just imagine thinking you were literally created to be inferior, and then to be told that by your father/real you :lol

Ground Zeroes is coming to Xbox One and Ps4 on disc for 40$ and digital 30$

That jacket is one of the nicest, non too geekiest videogame merch I've seen. Lovely! I'd actually be seen in public by real people in that!

Back