Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Kojima pioneered the first heavy story telling in the gaming market. Now he's dwarfed by other directors easily.

Oh yes please! I hated him the most, him and that horrible voice actor. Bleck

Yup. Him and his crazy talk about UFOs and conspiracies - as well that annoying voice :slap.

I hope Huey gets added to the kill-list, too. Otacon needs to have sex with his step-mother ASAP.

Kojima pioneered the first heavy story telling in the gaming market. Now he's dwarfed by other directors easily.

I remember Kojima saying he saw how Naughty dog do stuff but he's not interested.
When I read that I was like "are you freaking serious?"
They've accomplished what he had always wanted and in many ways much better and he kinda ****s on it? Pffft

I remember Kojima saying he saw how Naughty dog do stuff but he's not interested.
When I read that I was like "are you freaking serious?"
They've accomplished what he had always wanted and in many ways much better and he kinda ****s on it? Pffft

Neil Druckmann has got Kojima's number, big time.

Naughty Dog is great no doubt about it but I think you guys might be overrating them, and this is coming from someone who loves the Uncharted series almost as much as the Metal Gear series. Uncharted 2 and the Last of Us are great games, but They also have Uncharted 1 and 3 under their belt which are good games but have a lot of problems.

Even the Last of Us has its problems. Narratively speaking, it is great, simple but great. Judging the overall game though, it has a lot of problems and is not perfect by any stretch. Uncharted 2 is ND’s only perfect game in my opinion that can compare to MGS 1 2 and 3. Also the Jack Daxter series was great but all 3 games have a lot of problems.

I like sweet potato pie :drool

I like pumpkin pie :drool

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the most popular pie in the U.S?

That would be apple pie. I like apple pie, too :drool.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the most popular pie in the U.S?

tumblr_m72f0mHjwy1qft4qio1_500.jpg

Back