Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Jeez Project! The heck is that? That will take some time to get out of my head. :lol :slap :mad:

Why is everyone so certain that MGSV is going to have the youth Liquid and Solid story? Has somebody said something about it or something as i don't know how it can tell the story up to BB calling Liquid inferior..

Surely that's still later down the time, even if Eli is Liquid

Are trying to say that I'm certain about it just because I uploaded that ? maybe I should have said those are not taken from the script.. to make it clear :dunno

Its not a big deal if it happens or not, those pics just make me laugh

Anyway, Liquid and Solid never meet until the Shadow Moses incident

MGS 4 was quite frankly, the biggest disrespect to Solid Snake since the series started (for multiple reasons). And Big Boss has been a victim to sloppy storytelling in all of the post MGS 3 games.

I'm sure Kojima just wanted to make the final story of Snake, and make sure nothing and no one can bring him back :dunno

I hope Chico dies in MGS V.

I hope the kid we saw in the trailers is not chico, even if the mission logs says "rescue Chico and Paz" I hope its not...

Last edited:

MGS 4 was quite frankly, the biggest disrespect to Solid Snake since the series started (for multiple reasons). And Big Boss has been a victim to sloppy storytelling in all of the post MGS 3 games.
:exactly: Honestly felt like Snake really lost what made him interesting and he became like a shell. He had his moments but still. And...well yeah, easily on Boss. Maybe it's cause they're portable games and portable games don't get as much effort but poor storytelling is his curse.

Jeez Project! The heck is that? That will take some time to get out of my head. :lol :slap :mad:

tumblr_lziu6nZMCT1qbxq6qo1_250.gif

:exactly: Honestly felt like Snake really lost what made him interesting and he became like a shell. He had his moments but still. And...well yeah, easily on Boss. Maybe it's cause they're portable games and portable games don't get as much effort but poor storytelling is his curse.

:exactly:

Portable consoles should be banned, and no one should be allowed to make games for those **** ***** ******* consoles

Henry, y u do dis?

:lol

Although I don't think games suffer from tiny consoles, people say RE revelations is the best RE after RE4.

I think some games can, when compared to their console counterparts cause of lower processing power and capability. Also kinda with Plissken on this with Metal Gear. Though the main reason I say this is that when portable games are ported to the console, they get worse reviews. Like a lot worse. People noted that RE Revelations was not scary on the consoles, but left it out with the 3DS. I'm not too sure about this at all though.

Also the 3DS is awesome. I have Snake Eater on it and it was amazing to play. Don't talk **** about it Henry or I will fight you to the death

Ghost Babel was the best portable Metal Gear. Nuff said.

Back