Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Kojima doesnt even know which version of solid fought liquid.

8anemusa.jpg

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Well... it looks like Ryan was right; Kojima doesn't even want to acknowledge that MGS 2 Snake exists.

Or maybe it's Kojima just being Kojima.
Probably not in this case.

On the note of Kojima, MGS2 and all of the conspiracies, I found this insightful site while talking to Solidus about nanomachines.

Um.. no he doesn't.

He screams it maybe twice. One during the ending of the Tanker and again before chasing Metal Gear Ray....that last part I'm not too sure. He screams Liquid more than 4 anyway.

Btw that Solid looks like the McFarlane MGS2 Snake.

Um.. no he doesn't.

Poor mr morgan.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

jordan-laugh-o.gif

He screams it maybe twice. One during the ending of the Tanker and again before chasing Metal Gear Ray....that last part I'm not too sure. He screams Liquid more than 4 anyway.

Also the first time we find him after Vamp, when he is dreaming :lol

Are we the only ones that played this game here??? damn, and these people dare to say the ever played MGS2...

NicolasCageLaughGIF.gif

Snake doesn't even scream "Liquid!" in MGS 2. At least, not in any instances I can recall. When Ocelot goes bananas in the Tanker mission, Snake says "Liquid?", in a very subtle tone.

He's very confused in MGS 2. It's in MGS 4, that he's fully convinced that Liquid has taken over Ocelot.

No, it's actually a life-sized Snake statue. I've seen it around the Kojima signing events that I've attended.

Play it again Solidus! your mind is playing tricks no you!

Seriously, he screams Liquid the first time you find Pliskin when he is sleeping, then he said "Liquid! stop!" something like that at the top of arsenal gear

I think you're missing the point. Snake might have mentioned Liquid a few times, but he doesn't perform a full-fledged "LIQUID!!!" scream in MGS 2. That's synonymous with Snake from MGS 1 and 4.

Dream encounters about MGS 1 also don't count :lol.

its made by oxmox. also flashbacks dont count and thats all that ever were in mgs2, they refer to previous mgs1 stuff that happened and solidus is right he questions if he hears liquid from ocelot. pull some video clips or it never happened fslar and morgan.

I think you're missing the point. Snake might have mentioned Liquid a few times, but he doesn't perform a full-fledged "LIQUID!!!" scream in MGS 2. That's synonymous with Snake from MGS 1 and 4.

:exactly::lecture

WellCQ if you are smart enough to use a computer I'm sure you can find it by yourself, its not hard :wave

Proud just like Solidus huh?

Then MGS4 doesn't count because Liquid died in MGS1 :dunno don't come at me with technicality :lol he screams Liquid in MGS2 too end of the story, there is not way someone can remember every single detail of this series anyway

im not the one spouting out without researching. why do i have to research things i know im right about?

well, youre wrong cause liquid lived in ocelot because he had liquids arm attached to him after greyfox cut it off.

Back