Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

WellCQ if you are smart enough to use a computer I'm sure you can find it by yourself, its not hard :wave

Proud just like Solidus huh?

Then MGS4 doesn't count because Liquid died in MGS1 :dunno don't come at me with technicality :lol he screams Liquid in MGS2 too end of the story, there is not way someone can remember every single detail of this series anyway

You're arguing the point when you only got into the series recently and Solidus has been playing it since release over 10 years ago? :huh

You're arguing the point when you only got into the series recently and Solidus has been playing it since release over 10 years ago? :huh

Are you talking about a sense of authority here? in a forum? you really think someones opinion here is better than others? are you kidding Plissken? I respect people but don't expect me to act like an idiot.

Only Solidus knows when I exactly entered the series, when it started... and then I continued playing the games a few months ago. Although since you know him better if he wants to prank me he'll say I'm lying :lol

Are you talking about a sense of authority here? in a forum? are you kidding Plisken? I respect people but don't expect me to act like an idiot.

Only Solidus knows when I exallty entered the series, when it started... and then I continued playing the games a few months ago. Although since you know him better if he wants to prank me he'll say I'm lying :lol

Come down from your horse, I'm talking experience with the game. You don't nearly have the time playing the game to talk like you know more about the dialog than someone who's been playing it for a decade. And it's P L I S S K E N

Relax Plisskin, you talk like I was being as *** to him, I respect Solidus and he knows I always keep my opinion to the series as something that can change because I don't know this as much as him.

Remembering a line as nothing to do with experince with the series, you changed the subject. Don't expect me to say

"oh yeah since you played this longer than me the dialog just heard a few minutes ago didn't happend because you say so"

You talk like I was being as *** to him, I respect Solidus and he knows I always keep my opinion to the series as something that can change because I don't know this as much as him.

Remembering a line as nothing to do with experince with the series, you changed the subject

You're the one that changed that subject into this with that fabricated bullying crap like I'm trying to muscle you around on here. I set you straight, that is all. My post didn't have any underlying interpretation at all.

Relax Plisskin, you talk like I was being as *** to him, I respect Solidus and he knows I always keep my opinion to the series as something that can change because I don't know this as much as him.

Remembering a line as nothing to do with experince with the series, you changed the subject

You still can't spell it right.

2953h9h.gif

The hipster elitist is strong in this thread.

Remembering a line as nothing to do with experince with the series, you changed the subject. Don't expect me to say

"oh yeah since you played this longer than me the dialog just heard a few minutes ago didn't happend because you say so"

Well, you could have fooled me with that. I don't presume to know everything about MGS. But, I did give you a sincere reply, and you rebutted with a personal attack calling me "proud".

Calm down and stop taking things so seriously. No one's out to get you.

You're the one that changed that subject into this with that fabricated bullying crap like I'm trying to muscle you around on here. I set you straight, that is all. My post didn't have any underlying interpretation at all.

That what you just did, you are not better than anyone here Plisken, some people here know more about the game than me, but thats not related to remebering a line of dialog. Thats why I don't get why you bring that up

why talk about experience unless you want me to shut up :dunno

Well, you could have fooled me with that. I don't presume to know everything about MGS. But, I did give you a sincere reply, and you rebutted with a personal attack calling me "proud".

Calm down and stop taking things so seriously. No one's out to get you.

It was a joke not an attack, its not worth it to keep talking about this... sorry Plissken, sorry Solidus lets let this go

First person to make MGS Abridged ala DBZ Abridged and make Solid Snake scream "Liquid!!!" all the time wins.

"You have to find all of the bombs in.." "LIQUID!!!!"

That what you just did, you are not better than anyone here Plisken, some people here know more about the game than me, but thats not related to remebering a line of dialog. Thats why I don't get why you bring that up

why talk about experience unless you want me to shut up :dunno

This has nothing to do with status on here. Cut the crap. You personally, were hammering the point down that Solidus was wrong, and he's not and you can't deal with it.

It was a joke not an attack

No it wasn't, from the context that you used it. In any case, this conversation has gotten ridiculous. Let's call it quits. No sense in arguing about nothing.

Haha, you guys are like Soccer Hooligans on here. Relax and stop taking things so serious about a game. Henry obviously wasn’t disrespecting Solidus.

Well you poked your beak in just so you can have the excuse of calling us hipsters. I didn't know hipster's new definition was having more experience with something than someone else. I wasn't bullying, and I wanted to give further confirmation that Solidus is right.

This really doesn't concern you dude.

Also had nothing to do with Plissken. I’m just trying to even out the numbers so you guys don’t scared Henry out this thread. Henry is one of the few that actually post about the game in this thread and not how Kojima ruined his life.

Back