Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Also had nothing to do with Plissken. I’m just trying to even out the numbers so you guys don’t scared Henry out this thread. Henry is one of the few that actually post about the game in this thread and not how Kojima ruined his life.

At least someone can spell my name. You always have the MGS forum to go to you know.

Well you poked your beak in just so you can have the excuse of calling us hipsters. I didn't know hipster's new definition was having more experience with something than someone else. I wasn't bullying, and I wanted to give further confirmation that Solidus is right.

This isn’t a sport, you don’t practice being a bigger fan than someone else. You put more time into a series doesn’t make you automatically right. I understand where Henry was coming from and where Solidus was coming from, but you guys are so defensive you can’t see he was just joking.

35t564.jpg

At least someone can spell my name. You always have the MGS forum to go to you know.

I can deal with the Brothers Plissken :lol just trying to make sure you guys don’t scare everyone who doesn’t agree with you guys away.

This isn’t a sport, you don’t practice being a bigger fan than someone else. You put more time into a series doesn’t make you automatically right. I understand where Henry was coming from and where Solidus was coming from, but you guys are so defensive you can’t see he was just joking.

Thats what I mean, anyway...

Even if the intention was good, reading something is not the same as listening to a person talking. What sounds like a joke might seem agressive if you read it.

This is exactly why I barely even acknowledge this thread anymore. Let Henry go back to spamming page after page of Friends gifs since that's what this thread is for anyway.

I can deal with the Brothers Plissken :lol just trying to make sure you guys don’t scare everyone who doesn’t agree with you guys away.

Now you're just being paranoid.

Ah the usual gif that states your opinion, original man.

I really can't take you seriously :lol. You swoop into the thread like a white knight, ready to do battle when there's nothing to argue about. Everyone has called it quits, but you can't let it go.

WellCQ as soon as something big happens someone will post it here, no need to worry, no big news for now...

This is exactly why I barely even acknowledge this thread anymore. Let Henry go back to spamming page after page of Friends gifs since that's what this thread is for anyway.

Chandler-bing-citycom-friends-gif-no-Favim_com-240166.gif

I really can't take you seriously :lol. You swoop into the thread like a white knight, ready to do battle when there's nothing to argue about.
Everyone has called it quits, but you can't let it go.

I’m not even talking about anymore, I did my job :lol

Normally I'd join Henry for Friends gif spamming but I think this recent turn of events demands a different type of response

5gl0d.jpg

Back