Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

IGN is gettin worse every year... and I'm ok with that cuz I respect consistency in all its forms.
Yup pretty much. At least they don't have randomass bs rumors....right?

IGN is gettin worse every year... and I'm ok with that cuz I respect consistency in all its forms.

I listen to "Up At Noon" sometimes, but they've gone downhill for a while now. It reminds me of Kotaku.

Good to know the fans are taking a liking to The Kief...

Kiefer-Sutherland-as-a-Woman--83824.jpg

Kiefer-Sutherland-as-a-Woman--83818.jpg

Kiefer-Sutherland-Mugshot--53763.jpg

The last one looks pretty accurate to his lifestyle :lol.

Eh... it's Kiefer. Whenever he's not acting, he's getting wasted, head-butting people, going to court for assault charges, and getting involved in some wild parties that would make Caligula proud. Regardless of what Kojima says, I'm sure those are the main reason for why he hired him.

Eh... it's Kiefer. Whenever he's not acting, he's getting wasted, head-butting people, going to court for assault charges, and getting involved in some wild parties that would make Caligula proud. Regardless of what Kojima says, I'm sure those are the main reason for why he hired him.

Sounds like he’s perfect to play evil Big Boss then :lol

I don't know/remember when that happend I don't even remember when I joined this thread but I'm sure thats the damn truth :lol

Thanks guys, but Gasp was holding the fort down long before me.

I'd agree, if Big Boss actually knew how to have fun. I'm pretty sure he died a virgin in MGS 4. He was still in his pants when EVA left him at the end of in MGS 3.

Back