Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Yeah, holding it Volgin style

Volgin_Crockett.png

Gee, you making me blush :lol

So it's kind if a long wait until march, what will Kojima tease us with next to keep out interest up.

I refuse to believe all we get with GZ is just that one smallish map.

Maybe we get to infiltrate that base inside, or maybe there's more areas outside (where snake rides the truck towards maybe)

Probably more pictures of whatever food he is eating at the time. :monkey1

Yupppp.............. I'm sure his wife is the one who took that picture... :monkey1

Yeah, there were a lot of "crossed-swords" in this thread last night. If ya know whadda mean.

Last edited:

Yeah, there were a lot of "crossed-swords" in this thread last night. If ya know whadda mean.

Hah. Real men settle their differences with a MGS team deathmatch. I wonder if GZ will come with multiplayer?

Well, besides being in a wheel chair, he looks like Otacon, and talks like Otacon. Having Christopher Randolph as Huey's voice actor didn't help things, either. He's also very awkward around women... just like Otacon.

Peace Walker has some of the worst characters I've ever seen of any MGS game. Chico was beyond annoying with his voice, and constant crazy talk about UFOs and aliens. Paz was okay. But, WTF was up her name? "Pacifica Ocean". I had such a laughing fit at that when I heard it for the first time.
Well yeah he is awkward around women but Otacon had other traits like his love for Japan and not just always going "OH MY GOD I BUILT THAT?" Not to mention it seems like Kojima was trying too hard for parallels. I honestly almost thought Amanda was related to Meryl due to their similar looks at first.

Well yeah he is awkward around women but Otacon had other traits like his love for Japan and not just always going "OH MY GOD I BUILT THAT?" Not to mention it seems like Kojima was trying too hard for parallels. I honestly almost thought Amanda was related to Meryl due to their similar looks at first.

It's because Big Boss is a character clone of Snake since he's just mailing in the story nowadays.

Hah. Real men settle their differences with a MGS team deathmatch. I wonder if GZ will come with multiplayer?

Yeah it is, that's what KojimaProductions LA was founded for.
I'm very glad about that, it means the Japan studio can really fit in the little details and extras MGS had before MGS4!

Yeah it is, that's what KojimaProductions LA was founded for.
I'm very glad about that, it means the Japan studio can really fit in the little details and extras MGS had before MGS4!

Sweet! Let's all slaughter each other there then. I call Revengeance Raiden! :lol

Kojima thinks he's so cool :slap.

I remember UK magazines calling him a narcissist way back in 2005 and I was kinda upset by such a remark. Boy have times changed.

If I recall correctly, there was an American who got fired from KojiPro who did that interview. He said that Kojima was an "auteur", and created a difficult working environment for others around him.

But, don't quote me on that, since I don't have the source :lol.

Off topic kind of, I don’t know if you guys heard or care about Days of Future Past but I just read Bryan Singer brought the writers from X2 back and I see no David Hayter. Anyone know how involved he was in the writing of the first two X-men films? Nobody seems to care he’s not back so I’m guessing he didn’t do much.

Back