Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Hey Gasper, your Alamo is going to be decimated. Are you ready?

I'd agree, if Big Boss actually knew how to have fun. I'm pretty sure he died a virgin in MGS 4. He was still in his pants when EVA left him at the end of in MGS 3.

True but I don’t think him Kaz and Paz were dry humping in those boxes. I think Peace Walker showed a more relaxed side of him.

Thanks guys, but Gasp was holding the fort down long before me.

Yeah, holding it Volgin style

Volgin_Crockett.png

True but I don’t think him Kaz and Paz were dry humping in those boxes. I think Peace Walker showed a more relaxed side of him.

Good call with him and Kaz :monkey1. Paz too.

LOL

those missions were so.... wtf.. Big Boss is such a perv

I kinda liked Paz

paz___metal_gear_solid_peace_walker_by_polarityplus-d5dkvgf.jpg

:lol

Until she stole my Zeke and tried to kill me :gah: stupid *****

Last edited:

LOL

those missions were so.... wtf.. Big Boss is such a perv

I kinda liked Paz

paz___metal_gear_solid_peace_walker_by_polarityplus-d5dkvgf.jpg

:lol

Until she stole my Zeke and tried to kill me :gah: stupid *****

Yea Paz was one of the few new characters that I liked.

Not a good analogy. Volgin knocked down the fort with the Davy Crockett.

I hope the Otacon clone dies in MGS V.

Did this convo about Big Boss dying a virgin happen already or is it just me?

Also yeah I don't like Huey that much...he's meh, but he does not have the same good qualities as Otacon. Not that interesting a guy at all.

Well, besides being in a wheel chair, he looks like Otacon, and talks like Otacon. Having Christopher Randolph as Huey's voice actor didn't help things, either. He's also very awkward around women... just like Otacon.

Peace Walker has some of the worst characters I've ever seen of any MGS game. Chico was beyond annoying with his voice, and constant crazy talk about UFOs and aliens. Paz was okay. But, WTF was up her name? "Pacifica Ocean". I had such a laughing fit at that when I heard it for the first time.

Well, besides being in a wheel chair, he looks like Otacon, and talks like Otacon. Having Christopher Randolph as Huey's voice actor didn't help things, either. He's also very awkward around women... just like Otacon.

Peace Walker has some of the worst characters I've ever seen of any MGS game. Chico was beyond annoying with his voice, and constant crazy talk about UFOs and aliens. Paz was okay. But, WTF was up her name? "Pacifica Ocean". I had such a laughing fit at that when I heard it for the first time.

Yea but I think MGS2 is a game that has some terrible characters as well. Other than Solidus and Olga, maybe Fortune, everyone else was just terrible. Snake eater and MGS1 had the best characters for sure.

Yea but I think MGS2 is a game that has some terrible characters as well. Other than Solidus and Olga, maybe Fortune, everyone else was just terrible. Snake eater and MGS1 had the best characters for sure.

:exactly:

Liquid, Wolf, Fortune, Young Ocelot, Volgin everything as so perfect in those games.

I can't get enough of the Boss :drool :love

theboss1.jpg

I'd follow her to the fires of hell

Someone should spam Kojima's Twitter account with those horrifying images.

I'd agree, if Big Boss actually knew how to have fun. I'm pretty sure he died a virgin in MGS 4. He was still in his pants when EVA left him at the end of in MGS 3.
Hmmm..... maybe that's why Les Enfant Terribles project conducted. Not because radiation exposure, not because he fall unconscious for nine years, and not because his ballz cqc'ed too many times by The Boss. But because he can't drop his own pants. :monkey1

WOWWW......!!!!! This thread are awesome, it makes our mind opened about what happened in MGS worlds. :horror

He'll probably thank you... and you might even fuel his imagination for the next MGS.

So it's kind if a long wait until march, what will Kojima tease us with next to keep out interest up.

I refuse to believe all we get with GZ is just that one smallish map.

Maybe we get to infiltrate that base inside, or maybe there's more areas outside (where snake rides the truck towards maybe)

Back