Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

He did plenty, he was the security guard at the end of X1 :lol

10y2ssn.jpg

Really? I prefer the first one, the wolverine was good too

I thought X1 was great also. X2 was a pretty perfect X-Men film. From Wolverine finally showing his berserker rage, Nightcrawler scene, Magneto escaping the plastic prison and an epic ending. I just wish Cyclops wasn’t so underused. The Wolverine was good but could have been a lot better. I think they will nail the next one. I am pretty confident when I say Days of Future past will be the best blockbuster of 2014.

Cyclops wasnt used much because he just looks like a superhero. He has an affliction he cant even control without specs. Thats another silly creation. The name is dumb too, he has 2 eyes and uses a lens over them. A cyclops doesnt see in 3d so he would be horribly inaccurate with his "laser blast".

David Hayer would have certainly be involved with the new movie, (and perhaps the upcoming sequel Age of Apocalypse as he's nest buds with Bryn Singer. It's just that he's been extremely busy with his directorial debut of the film "Wolves" which stars the guy from the Conan reboot. He was the one that made the first two film work. I remember David telling me personally to watch Watchmen[/I ]but I haven't gotten around to that. :slap That man has a future, the only reason he kept coming back to MGS is because he loves his fans, he doesn't need the money same as Kevin Conroy.

David Hayer would have certainly be involved with the new movie, (and perhaps the upcoming sequel Age of Apocalypse as he's nest buds with Bryn Singer. It's just that he's been extremely busy with his directorial debut of the film "Wolves" which stars the guy from the Conan reboot. He was the one that made the first two film work. I remember David telling me personally to watch Watchmen[/I ]but I haven't gotten around to that. :slap That man has a future, the only reason he kept coming back to MGS is because he loves his fans, he doesn't need the money same as Kevin Conroy.

:exactly: :goodpost:

MGS needs Hayter, not the other way around. Kojima disrespected a good man with a lot of talent. In addition, he's practically a fellow film director and writer, so you'd think that Kojibro would take that into account.

Have you met him, Ryan?

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I thought X1 was great also. X2 was a pretty perfect X-Men film. From Wolverine finally showing his berserker rage, Nightcrawler scene, Magneto escaping the plastic prison and an epic ending. I just wish Cyclops wasn’t so underused. The Wolverine was good but could have been a lot better. I think they will nail the next one. I am pretty confident when I say Days of Future past will be the best blockbuster of 2014.

First class IMO was the best .

I won’t argue with you on that. First Class is my favorite of the bunch, but I just think X2 is the movie all around. It isn’t as fun as First Class though.

I won’t argue with you on that. First Class is my favorite of the bunch, but I just think X2 is the movie all around. It isn’t as fun as First Class though.

Yea little disappointed with the new movie the first class cast is getting the shift cause of wolverine.

:exactly: :goodpost:

MGS needs Hayter, not the other way around. Kojima disrespected a good man with a lot of talent. In addition, he's practically a fellow film director and writer, so you'd think that Kojibro would take that into account.

Have you met him, Ryan?

No, were were just exchanging emails back and forth a while back. I can personally tel you that he's a really nice guy, he was interested more about me instead of just talking about himself like some celebs do. He even asked me to sketch something for him if I got the time. A true class act, I have to say :clap

Btw Solidus, is Kiefer the type of guy who would strike conversation with a nobody like me?.

He really doesn't need the paycheck from Konami. I think MGSV is going for that Nolan/Michael Bay blockbuster that's why Lord Koji are making so many changes.

Mine too!

I only like x1 & 2, 1st class was good too, outside of that I think the Xmen franchise needs a reeboot.

After X2 Jackman wolverine just died on me, I need a different Wolverine now.

Also Cyclops makes perfect sense.

No, were were just exchanging emails back and forth a while back. I can personally tel you that he's a really nice guy, he was interested more about me instead of just talking about himself like some celebs do. He even asked me to sketch something for him if I got the time. A true class act, I have to say :clap

Btw Solidus, is Kiefer the type of guy who would strike conversation with a nobody like me?.

He really doesn't need the paycheck from Konami. I think MGSV is going for that Nolan/Michael Bay blockbuster that's why Lord Koji are making so many changes.

Mine too!

Well, the only things I know about The Kief are his acting on screen, and the wild parties :lol. As far as I know, he rarely signs autographs, and I haven't heard of him having major interactions with his fans. He seems to be way more reserved, compared to Hayter.

I really wanted his autograph when Season 8 of 24 was being filmed in NYC, and I kept a close watch for news of any sort of signing. But, to my disappointment, there weren't any at all :dunno. It was such a bummer.

But, man, that's amazing how David emailed you back! How did you exchange emails, and are you guys still in contact?

:rotfl not only you & Solidus can have a bromance!

Btw, it totally escapes me how Koji can think he's a such a cool dog, if it was creative arrogance a la Alex Ross I'd understand, but he thinks he's a sex symbol :lol

Yeah, but you can't force these things. And neither can you meet up with random strangers for a business arrangement and say, "yo, let's be broz, and teach these hoez!" - like what you guys were doing last night. It simply doesn't work that way. It has to be fated. It has to come naturally. Just like Tango and Cash. Or, Plis and Solidouche.

But man, Koji has achieved epic proportions of narcissism. What else can you say about a guy who carries his own picture on his iPhone? :lol :slap

kojima_iphone_own_face.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, but you can't force these things. And neither can you meet up with random strangers for a business arrangement and say, "yo, let's be broz, and teach these hoez!" - like what you guys were doing last night. It simply doesn't work that way. It has to be fated. It has to come naturally. Just like Tango and Cash. Or, Plis and Solidouche.

Sounds like you're jelly :lol it was just a compliment, we didn't force anything, geez, It's not a yaoi lvl relationship like yours and pliss yet, no reason to envy :lol

1st it was "we're truer fans than you" now it's "our bromance is better than yours" c'mon :lol

But man, Koji has achieved epic proportions of narcissism. What else can you say about a guy who carries his own picture on his iPhone? :lol :slap

kojima_iphone_own_face.jpg

Damn, one just wants to kick him in the face :lol

Last edited:

First Class was pretty great. The soundtrack in particular is so memorable

also JENN LAWRENCE:monkey3 am I right, or am I right?

First Class was pretty great. The soundtrack in particular is so memorable

also JENN LAWRENCE:monkey3 am I right, or am I right?
You are right.

She's the only actress right now, that I'm ok with the internet overhyping her.

The score in X1and2 is also fantastic, kinda captured the feel of the cartoon

Sounds like you're jelly :lol it was just a compliment, we didn't force anything, geez, It's not a yaoi lvl relationship like yours and pliss yet, no reason to envy :lol

1st it was "we're truer fans than you" now it's "our bromance is better than yours" c'mon :lol

Damn, one just wants to kick him in the face :lol

I'm not jelly. Hell, I don't even like jelly. Marmalade all the way. And don't strawman my words, you little **** :1-1:

:lol

Sorry Henry, Pturtle, we can't be bros, society won't allow it, they're not ready for a brosome.

Must you always picket a cause on SSF? Do I need to pull out the "Death to All Juice" sign again? Ah what the hell, here it is:

juice3.jpg

Go get 'em Gasper. Never give up.

Back