Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're right, my friend, I never knew chris paul visited the video game section either:dunno
Chris Paul ?
80555-jack-nicholson-laughing-gif-DuRf.gif

4c888-supernatural-misha-laughing.gif%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D225%26h%3D225

I always said that I wanted this thread to pass 1000 pages before GZ gets released. It looks like we won't have a problem with that :lol.

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

In addition, I think someone should compile a Table of Contents with links to certain pages. There's so much gold:

Plus... "Punished Snake".
Really?
This guy Yong, makes good analysis but at times he just push things too hard.

We've all Punished our Snakes.

Punished 'em while being "SOLID"?
OMG THAT'S A HINT HIDEO YOU ARE SO CLEVERRRRR SDDASDASDASDSDASD

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Looks like somebody's been having fun on the boards these past few hours. By himself.

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................that you dont like it here. please let me know what i cant do to help this situation better.

but i didnt talk, i typed. i believe my mouth was closed the whole 2 sentences. if you mean my nostrils too, i need those to breathe properly or i would die.

he doesnt like it here but he likes it here. nice. i would have created a different name completely if i was banned on the old one or there was a past issue. you could have popped up with something different and we wouldnt have ever suspected you.

Back