Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won’t lie, sometimes I feel indifferent about it, and sometime when I hear it. I fall out my chair like a DBZ character.

:rotfl

Falling_Goku.jpg

I love Cabin in the woods, it's fantastic, not a horror movie, but fantastic!

Uuuuugh tell me about it, there are some cool people in that section, that's why I stick around, but a bunch of them, are very vocal complete *******s, I'm surprised only CP got banned, there are others that are equally dbags :lol It's like they think themselves as the cool kids table :lol

Took a few hours to get past that movie I thought it sucked.

Just relieved to know that hideosutherland isn't you. No offense to the guy, but the name sounds like a clear giveaway of a joke account. :lol

Which reminded my by how I was I was genuinely sad that Silent Hill is nothing nowadays, I can't believe such a brilliant series that I love dearly fell apart when the original team disbanded.

I haven't played the games in over a decade but they're both good! ZOE2 is probably some of the best action games I've ever played.

Offense taken. Now I hate you.

I made a post earlier this morning that got deleted cause the mods have it out for me.

Basically I was saying that Ground Zero isn't even out yet and you guys are already shutting it down. That gameplay and open world looked like some of the best to me. Getting rid of Hayter was one of the best decisions Kojima could've done. Spice things up a little. I had casual gaming friends who thought solid and boss were the same damn person. It's about time people who will be jumping into the genre for the first time will be able to distinguish the two. It makes for a good gateway game to the series.

Now that I have your attention, how would you guys rank the MGS games from favorite to least favorite? My order would have to be starting from the best MGS4,1,3 and 2 being my least favorite. That's not to say I thought it sucked, I beat mgs2 the most out of all the other games. The first part of mgs2 were you play as snake on the Hudson river was by far the best part of 2. Always hated raiden, hated him even more in mgs4 all cyborged out. But Kojima is still a genius mastermind in my eyes no doubt about it.

I’m in the minority, but I found The Avengers to be underwhelming.

Avengers sucked *** bro. That movie was made for the kids. I was completely underwhelmed and marvel has only been getting worst from then on. Iron man 3 was some of the hottest garbage my eyes have ever seen. Didn't even bother watching the latest Thor after that.

Back