Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen, we had an original issue with you til we knew you werent trolling the thread. then you were a baby about it calling us names. then after you try to diffuse the situation whilst still flaming people. i know you didnt ask for the initial hate but you came in at a bad time when we were just ranting about the 2 topics in your name. you have to look at both sides of the story. after the initial ban, warranted or not, you came back with a 2.0 same name account and started bashing the mods and further alienating yourself to where the mods wont help you. id say it became your fault very early on my friend.

It would still beat any conversation with you potato turtle. I wish I thought about making that account it's the mostt fun this thread has been in weeks.

It would still beat any conversation with you potato turtle. I wish I thought about making that account it's the mostt fun this thread has been in weeks.

If I’m HideoSutherland, then you’re probably KieferKojima. I doubt that actually because those two guys, or one guy is actually funny.

listen, we had an original issue with you til we knew you werent trolling the thread. then you were a baby about it calling us names. then after you try to diffuse the situation whilst still flaming people. i know you didnt ask for the initial hate but you came in at a bad time when we were just ranting about the 2 topics in your name. you have to look at both sides of the story. after the initial ban, warranted or not, you came back with a 2.0 same name account and started bashing the mods and further alienating yourself to where the mods wont help you. id say it became your fault very early on my friend.

Don't bother Jason, we're dealing with a little coward hiding under multiple accounts because he could not get attention even if he'd drops his pants down. He'll be out of our hair soon enough.

I don't get it? But you can eat out my *** too bro.

tumblr_lqvcf26gMl1qebvr9o1_500.gif

You must be talking about playing with yourself you nasty.

tumblr_lrlgesj4g71r2hybuo1_500.gif

Back