Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
privyet, you could open multiple windows too. a router holds an ip and designates others, so if all devices were on wifi theyd all have the same base ip anyway.

I think it's pretty obvious that the fake accounts belong to one of the regular members on the forum. So, as long as they're still around, it's likely that we'll see more of these things pop up. We'll just have to keep reporting them whenever they show up. Hopefully, Dave can step in and cross-check the IP addresses if becomes too problematic.

If they ban that trolls IP, then shouldn’t it also ban his real account? Hmm, explains why Dylan hasn’t posted since the ban.

But usually in forums like these, banning the IP is the last resort and usually when it has been proven that various accounts belong to the same person.

i liked what i saw. on a side note, i dont think i ever told you guys that i rarely ever watch tv so i dont identify with jack bauers voice. so for me i dont hear 24. i guess thats why im kind of not caring that big boss has his voice. i am extremely mad about hayter. i dont mind the idea that they would want to differentiate big boss and solid snake by having different voices as long as hayter is still solid snake. hopefully solid, if hes in this game, will be a child the whole time. maybe if theres a new game where solid is present later on they would try to hire hayter back to voice him. its doubtful but one can dream.

Back