Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think Kiefer delivered on the “Kept you waiting, huh?” line. I don’t know why most people think it was terribly delivered. Also love how YongYea pretty much confirmed Eli as Liquid Snake :lol

I would be absolutely shocked, if he wasn’t Liquid.

Even if SS was to return why would Hayter come back after all the B.S

Exactly. I don't think he's coming back. Kojima was the one to cut ties with him. And I'm sure if Solid Snake does show up in a future MGS title, he'll be voiced by Sutherland or someone else (that's not Hayter).

Because of the fans, I think Hayter is the kind of guy who would return only to please his fans.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if he was done as Solid. The next game is most likely Metal Gear, and I just can’t see him being able to pull of a young Snake anymore. It would be insane if they brought him back just to please the fans, and he makes rookie Solid Snake sound like a 60 year old.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if he was done as Solid. The next game is most likely Metal Gear, and I just can’t see him being able to pull of a young Snake anymore. It would be insane if they brought him back just to please the fans, and he makes rookie Solid Snake sound like a 60 year old.

I don't know about that, his voice in MGS4 and PW were requested by Kojima, so maybe he told him to play it like that, maybe he can still do a young Snake

Last few pages...

tumblr_inline_myla1bW4811ryc0v9.gif

Anyway, back to topic :lol

Interesting video guy knows his ****.

:clap

I don't know about that, his voice in MGS4 and PW were requested by Kojima, so maybe he told him to play it like that, maybe he can still do a young Snake

I'm sure he can, and I have a feeling that he will... I hope, only David can be Solid

I really think Kiefer delivered on the “Kept you waiting, huh?” line. I don’t know why most people think it was terribly delivered. Also love how YongYea pretty much confirmed Eli as Liquid Snake :lol

I would be absolutely shocked, if he wasn’t Liquid.

I don't think that line was terribly delivered, its just that its not easy to get used to a new voice for a character that you grew up with ... that said, I'm glad Big Boss has a different voice thats how it should be

Supposedly he said doing the MGS1 was damaging his vocals. And what about the digital graphic novels? His voice was horrible in there, and that was him doing MGS1 and 2. I really don’t think he can replicate what he did with MGS1.

You can't see it Kevin conroy does it with batman for the past 20 years.

Last few pages...

Anyway, back to topic :lol

:clap

I'm sure he can, and I have a feeling that he will... I hope, only David can be Solid

I don't think that line was terribly delivered, its just that its not easy to get used to a new voice for a character that you grew up with ... that said, I'm glad Big Boss has a different voice thats how it should be
tumblr_m1dbpu2ztp1qc3759o1_500.gif

Batman's voice is nowhere near as raspy as Snake's, it's low and linear but it's rarely raspy, and not to even as raspy as Snake in MGS1.

Hayter had to speak like that all the time, I can't imagine how difficult must have been in MGS4 let alone PW, makes me clear my throat just by thinking about it, I can see how that voice could damage Hayter's throat.

Batman's voice is nowhere near as raspy as Snake's, it's low and linear but it's rarely raspy, and not to even as raspy as Snake in MGS1.

Hayter had to speak like that all the time, I can't imagine how difficult must have been in MGS4 let alone PW, makes me clear my throat just by thinking about it, I can see how that voice could damage Hayter's throat.

But he doesn't do everyday all the time dunno doesn't matter.

Exactly. I don't think he's coming back.Kojima was the one to cut ties with him. And I'm sure if Solid Snake does show up in a future MGS title, he'll be voiced by Sutherland or someone else (that's not Hayter).

Exactly. That's the real sour point of the whole debacle. It would have been cool if Keifer was doing a grown up Hayter similar to how roger Craig Smith was doing a young, angry Bruce Wayne in Arkham Origins where he studied Conroy. Fact is that Kojima and Hayter are not in good terms, and you can see how much David has been avoiding the subject of MGS on his Twitter account lately. It's not the first time Kojima mistreated a major contributing staff on his team (Agness Kaku).

Well, he did a good job going back to Twin Snakes MGS Snake and MGS2 Snake simultaneously in the Graphic Novels, which was recorded about the same time during the voice recordings of MGS4.

I get it, but I am also not biased. Conroy has been consistent his whole career of voicing Batman. Hayter has progressively gotten worse with each game. I honestly think if he didn’t get the axe, a lot of people would be complaining about how bad he has been.

What the **** happened with the ban and the hideo guy and the WHAT :cuckoo:

This is what happens when I spend a day and not give a **** about the internet isn't it? Anyway...on comparing Kevin Conroy as Batman to David Hayter and Snake, I've heard that doing Snake strains Hayter's vocals and that it started to show. I am a bit with pturtle, it's actually an iffy situation now. Conroy is generally consistent, though I think sometimes you can see a difference with how he is as Batman, if you compare how he is in Arkham Asylum to Arkham City. It's not bad, it's always great. He has actually gotten consistently better if I do say so

Back