Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 4 versions of GZ menu, Xbox one, PS4, PS3 and 360

Befe3LVCIAAkwWi.jpg:large

I quite liked it. It didnt shatter my world and make me rethink cinema but it was indeed worth the money I spent on the ticket.

Last edited:
No she don't deserve it you see American hustle she didn't do nothing in it.

She doesn’t deserve any oscar if you ask me. She overacts everything. She needs to learn a thing or two about subtlety. There are far better actresses out there.

Jennifer Lawrence = Attractive, decent at acting. That's all I have to say, she's not a revolutionary or oscar worthy or anything.

Also, Xbox One has some good depth, PS4 has good contrast, PS3 has a slightly different style with more reflections and an overall lighter look, 360 has more jagged edges but good depth in the writing and a darker overall style.

^ Thats how I saw the pictures anyway.

Last edited:
I dont get Amy Adams. Everyone keeps telling me she is good but I dont see it. In American Hustle Lawrence acts circles around her. Both Bale and Lawrence make Cooper and Adams look like complete amateurs.

I dont get Amy Adams. Everyone keeps telling me she is good but I dont see it. In American Hustle Lawrence acts circles around her. Both Bale and Lawrence make Cooper and Adams look like complete amateurs.

First you hate Metal Gear Rising, then this. I feel sorry for you taste :lol

Back