Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First you hate Metal Gear Rising, then this. I feel sorry for you taste :lol

Christian Bale 1 Oscar 40 wins out of 49 nominations vs Bradley Cooper No Oscar wins only 13 wins of 33 nominations

Jennifer Lawrence 1 Oscar 63 wins for 63 nominations vs Amy Adams No Oscar wins and 38 wins out of 59 nominations

Wait why am I talking to you again? Blocked

Christian Bale 1 Oscar 40 wins out of 49 nominations vs Bradley Cooper No Oscar wins only 13 wins of 33 nominations

Jennifer Lawrence 1 Oscar 63 wins for 63 nominations vs Amy Adams No Oscar wins and 38 wins out of 59 nominations

Wait why am I talking to you again? Blocked

Bale was great, Lawrence isn’t nearly as good an actress as Amy Adams. But do you know how many terrible actors have won Oscars or has been nominated? Not saying Lawrence is, but she is extremely overrated.

Also I joking man calm down. I really don’t care whether you like MGR or Jennifer Lawrence, life isn’t that serious :rotfl

you like Jennifer huh

Jennifer%20Lawrence1.gif

I recommend you this movie, In case you haven't see it :

27zg1ax.jpg

Haven't seen it, so I will check it out, I don't know man, I didn't care about her until I saw the HG, good lord, and I mean GEWD LAWRD! She's al sorts of fine :lol

Yeah she's not oscar material YET, but she'll get there, she's getting consistently better, in the Hunger games she was fantastic.

Wow.gif

Then what do you watch ?

Old movies, there hasn't been anything in released in years that came out in the theater that I care about. And besides, I pretty much dislike all the actors in American Hustle, I don't know why but Bradley Cooper serious irritates me.

Old movies, there hasn't been anything in released in years that came out in the theater that I care about. And besides, I pretty much dislike all the actors in American Hustle, I don't know why but Bradley Cooper serious irritates me.

While I agree the old movies are better some of the new ones are all right. I use hate Bradley Cooper at first but his acting is not bad .You aren't looking forward to any movie this year?

While I agree the old movies are better some of the new ones are all right. I use hate Bradley Cooper at first but his acting is not bad .You aren't looking forward to any movie this year?

Well I haven't followed any upcoming releases, I'm sure there are a few that might interest me but the only one off the top of my head is Days of Future Past.

Yes they may. The picture the Sentinel releases seriously disappointed me, I hope it's only a prototype.

I’m not to fond of the design just i loved the relationship between Charles and Erick now this could just another wolverine movie.

With Byran Singer back I can’t see it disappointing. He hasn’t made a bad superhero movie yet in my opinion. By the way Plissken did you see the Bent Bullet viral video? Love everything I’m seeing in this new film.

I’m not to fond of the design just i loved the relationship between Charles and Erick now this could just another wolverine movie.

I do appreciate the idea that it's Wolverine in two different timelines, but I don't think it will be a Wolverine movie again. It seems like the central focus is Xavier.

With Byran Singer back I can’t see it disappointing. He hasn’t made a bad superhero movie yet in my opinion. By the way Plissken did you see the Bent Bullet viral video? Love everything I’m seeing in this new film.

Interesting they went with a Kennedy assassination angle for that. Although it kinda seems out of his character to kill JFK. And RFK was into the Civil Rights movement and that seems like it would be the in the mutants favor as well.

Back