Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, GZ looks like nothing more than a glorified demo. Plus, I can't expect much content from a MGS game that retails at $19.99 on release for the PS3 (or $29.99 for the PS4).

I wont get it until they both come out together.

Not giving anybody £30 for a gloried demo, they genuinely want to fleece the fans and there all too ******** over kojibro to even realize it

I wont get it until they both come out together.

Not giving anybody £30 for a gloried demo, they genuinely want to fleece the fans and there all too ******** over kojibro to even realize it

There's absolutely no reason why GZ/TPP couldn't have been released as a single game. Kojima was never hesitant to take chances when he wanted to, and he was never a stranger to controversy. So, I don't buy his explanation that he needs to test the waters with GZ (to see if it would sell) before releasing TPP. This is an obvious money grab from Konami.

If this game is shorter than the MGS2 demo than this is unforgivable.
Otherwise it's a great idea. I'm dying to play this game, they teased it waaaaaay to early!

The DLC for Rising turned free so it either did amazingly well or not well enough.

I'm not a sucker, I know this is just a giant demo, but I am a sucker in the sense that I'm going to buy it. Came to £22 for the disc version on PS3, which I'm happy enough with, since Amazon is charging £30 for the PS3 disc version

If this game is shorter than the MGS2 demo than this is unforgivable.
Otherwise it's a great idea. I'm dying to play this game, they teased it waaaaaay to early!

:exactly:

Of course the Facebook numbskulls will fight you to the teeth with justifications for this bull ****. I swear they're all brain washed by Kojima.

I'll be getting this on ps4 with points I have saved up on amazon. I have payed 60 dollars for lengthy games that sucked. I know I will be playing ground zeroes
A lot before the phantom pain arrives so to
Me
It's worth it and a smart business move from Konami/Kojima

Last edited:
PS3's aren't region locked right? So it would work. But i have never done that. Would I still have the englich voice audio track, or would that have been removed?

Yes region free, but it would only have the Japanese track. But you might be in luck since they will probably list the figure separately. They did that with White Raiden for the UK version of Rising.

Now that you mention it I downloaded the DLC on my US account yet it doesn't give me the option to play it. What gives??

Does it use IP address to tell I'm in the UK?

I downloaded it too, doesnt work. It has to be compatible with the disc, so you need a US disc, DLC needs to match the BLES code on the spine of the box. Annoys me UK doesnt get it free

tumblr_inline_mty407LTd11s6w7aw.gif

Back