Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Byran Singer back I can’t see it disappointing. He hasn’t made a bad superhero movie yet in my opinion. By the way Plissken did you see the Bent Bullet viral video? Love everything I’m seeing in this new film.

Did see any of his recent films they all suck.

I do appreciate the idea that it's Wolverine in two different timelines, but I don't think it will be a Wolverine movie again. It seems like the central focus is Xavier.

I hope so he was onset alot while everyone filmed there stuff and want home.

I found it quite disrespectful when they announced that it was Magneto who killed JFK just around the time of the assassinations anniversary. Plus Singer used the tag for the rip page. Not a nice move. Obviously deliberate controversy is obvious.

That being said, DoFP is the only movie I'm excited for.

Did see any of his recent films they all suck.

I haven't. Only one I heard thats sucked was jack the giant slayer
Movie.

I think he is much better than most other directors filming Superheros movies these days. I have faith in him.

Interesting they went with a Kennedy assassination angle for that. Although it kinda seems out of his character to kill JFK. And RFK was into the Civil Rights movement and that seems like it would be the in the mutants favor as well.

On the bent bullet website it pretty much states Magneto had nothing to do with it, and the real assassin was Mystique.

I haven't. Only one I heard thats sucked was jack the giant slayer
Movie.

I think he is much better than most other directors filming Superheros movies these days. I have faith in him.

I'll give you that he's better then most .

As far as MGS movies are concerned, I want this:

First Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS
Movie 2 - MGS2
Movie 3 - MGS4

Second Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS3
Movie 2 - PW+GZ
Movie 3 - TPP

First Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS
Movie 2 - MGS2
Movie 3 - MGS4

Second Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS3
Movie 2 - PW+GZ
Movie 3 - TPP

That order works for me. I just don’t think we will see Metal Gear movie ever.

First Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS
Movie 2 - MGS2
Movie 3 - MGS4

Second Trilogy
Movie 1 - MGS3
Movie 2 - PW+GZ
Movie 3 - TPP

We probably will get a mix of both or a complete different Hollywood story Snake will be a female with powers she will have a mullet .

If Assassins creed and World Of Warcraft are good expect alot of video game movies to come along.

Thats true, I forgot those were coming out. I can’t see the Assassins Creed movie being good though. The games stories are terrible.

Thats true, I forgot those were coming out. I can’t see the Assassins Creed movie being good though. The games stories are terrible.

They are laughable and not fun to play but hollywood will make there own story Fassbender will be a new character we haven't seen.

Back