Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He isn’t doing any motion capture, why replace him?

What is your point?

Why replace Hayter then. The point is they are keeping the same Japanese VA and using somebody else for the motion capture

Yet have replaced Hayter under the muse of distinguishing the different characters

What is your point?

Why replace Hayter then. The point is they are keeping the same *** VA and using somebody else for the motion capture

Yet have replaced Hayter under the muse of distinguishing the different characters

Well according to him, Akio is apparently going to change his voice into a completely different person :lol

Kojima always comes across as the Michael Jackson of the video gaming world to me.
Yoji can be Blanket.
Kiefer can be bubbles for all I care.

What is your point?

Why replace Hayter then. The point is they are keeping the same Japanese VA and using somebody else for the motion capture

Because big boss will prominently be using facial acting and expressions. Hayter isn't as good at that Kojima
Must think

Because big boss will prominently be using facial acting and expressions. Hayter isn't as good at that Kojima
Must think

Your still not answering the question.

Aiko isn't doing the face motion either but is still doing the voice.

I wonder if they could have done what 343 did with Halo 4, get a different actor for motion capture, but keep the original vocie actors.

Anyone could of done the mocap, it didn't need a different actor. David and Akio could both keep their jobs. And the fact Akio is sticking around goes against the whole "separating the characters" thing so obviously that wasn't the reason for the change despite what Kojima says.

I wonder if they could have done what 343 did with Halo 4, get a different actor for motion capture, but keep the original vocie actors.

Why not it wasn't a good enough excuse to get rid of Hayter they have voice directors if Hayter came off to strong the voice directors can say do it over Hayter is not the problem never was.

Why not it wasn't a good enough excuse to get rid of Hayter they have voice directors if Hayter came off to strong the voice directors can say do it over Hayter is not the problem never was.

I think Zimmerman is the reason the voice constantly changed.

This only leaves two possible explanations

1. Hayter ****ed up his voice and can't do the job anymore (he didn't say anything about it so this can't be true...)
2. Kojima wanted someone else

imho

Yea Hayter does the voice all the time at cons or press events so he can still do it.

The latter is the truth. Kojibro just wanted the western 'star' appeal he thinks he will get from Kief ASWELL as the motion capturing. He just didn't think Hayter was a big enough name for the super budget movie-game he keeps trying to make

Only Kojibro tried to package it differently cuz he knew it would kick up a stink, especially after they announced they would be keeping the same japanese voice actor.

This only leaves two possible explanations

1. Hayter ****ed up his voice and can't do the job anymore (he didn't say anything about it so this can't be true...)
2. Kojima wanted someone else

imho

Yea Hayter does the voice all the time at cons or press events so he can still do it.

:exactly:

I'm sure it hurts his throat after awhile, but no way in hell can he NOT do it anymore. That's just crazy talk. Everything about MGSV just seemed at appealing to different factors. Star appeal, shock factor, and T&A.

Have you seen him, he looks to have gotten in good shape for the new season of 24.

Back