Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks more like David Morrissey now :lol

My dad told me last week that he saw a new series on TV with Snake Plissken killing some zombies :rotfl.

This is obviously going to be the best MGS game ever

I can already tell it's waaaay better than MGS1 which was the worst in the series :monkey1

Kiefer will be the best Big Boss ever. Having no knowledge of his prior acting abilities, I'm basing my judgement entirely on those few sporadic lines he said - which were a breath of fresh air.

I cannot see that happening in the slightest.

I haven’t seen anything that gives me a reason to think it can’t at all. We haven’t even seen much of the game to really make a call. Just trailers, which were all really good in my opinion.

Has there been one person on this board who has made this statement?

GqtkQ.gif

Kiefer will be the best Big Boss ever. Having no knowledge of his prior acting abilities, I'm basing my judgement entirely on those few sporadic lines he said - which were a breath of fresh air.

I, for one am glad they got rid of David Hayter. He was useless and pretty much brought nothing to the series. I've never heard such an underwhelming and generic VA

I'm also glad they reconnected pretty much all the vital parts to the story after MGS1. It definitely wasn't the most concise story and the characters were the least well developed

I, for one am glad they got rid of David Hayter. He was useless and pretty much brought nothing to the series. I've never heard such an underwhelming and generic VA

I'm also glad they reconnected pretty much all the vital parts to the story after MGS1. It definitely wasn't the most concise story and the characters were the least well developed

Come on Hayter wasn't as bad the voice cast in the original RE though.

:exactly: :lecture

I love how you guys leave out Hayter being garbage in PW while Kiefer has yet to play the role, you guys already hate him.

:lecture

Kojima is the genius of the gaming world and it is impossible for him to make a bad MGS game. He's just making the story better by his retcons, and retconing the retcons. Just look at how awesome Peace Walker was! David Hayter sounds like he has throat cancer, and Kiefer's voice is so perfect in those two lines I heard (which is all I need to know about Kiefer to say that he is better than Hayter).

MGS V - hype, hype, hype!! It will be epic.

Nobody i know said PW voice was good? It was Hayter after all.

But man it's SUCH a relief the Kief came to rescue the series!

:lecture

Kojima is the genius of the gaming world and it is impossible for him to make a bad MGS game. He's just making the story better by his retcons, and retconing the retcons. Just look at how awesome Peace Walker was! David Hayter sounds like he has throat cancer, and Kiefer's voice is so perfect in those two lines I heard.

MGS V - hype, hype, hype!! It will be epic.

tumblr_m0so3i8rT51r02r82.gif

What's everyone's issue with the MGS1 model. It's an awesome bonus! Bonus being the important word here.
Sure a remade model would be cool but they wouldn't go through that effort just for a little bonus. They'd even have to do a new face

:exactly:

They will remake that sooner or later, using the old model is just fine, thats how it should be, otherwise it wouldn't trully be a deja vu :lol

As long as MGS doesn't copy RE I'm fine :lol

Operation Raccoon City was literally the only game I've ever played that I physically returned to the store because it was so bad. It was the worst game I've ever played and I hope everyone in the credits of it were ashamed of themselves. RE6 was 'okay' at best.

ORC is the kind of thing that could take humanity to oblivion :lecture

Again, its just a bonus, why would they blow so uch money creating a new Model for one side ops?? Although they could just rip that badass render from the Social Ops.

View attachment 91113

Check it, they softened BigBosses eye again as well as thinning his beard. I think the softer eyes make him look more like a kind man. Solids eyes are more fierce so theres a definite difference between the two.

Wow, is Big Boss in his 30s again? ...

Back