Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it really matter anyway?

Kojibro is to blame for all this, let's talk about the real problem here :lol

I started nothing. Thanks for the nickname.

You brought up the topic of my age and got ******** that I wasn't born 10 years before I was.

I've been on this forum for longer than you thanks :lol

Didn't realise you were a better person than me for being older. You don't need to be tolerant to me? I'm NOT a new fan. No wonder the MGS fanbase is going to hell, because they're elitist and stuck-up

I tried to shed some context on the difference in fans, and he's getting cramps about it.

Really dude? Join dates mean so much :lol You've been here like 5 minutes longer than me. Do you still get an allowance from mummy and daddy?

Your age really is showing through when you're blowing this all out of proportion and misunderstanding what I'm even saying.

Went to quote this insult and you've even added another one.

Yet you're ready to leave? This is the only thread in recent memory that I even get into arguments in, which is why I try to stay out of it.

Well, on the bright-side, it's close to 1000 pages. The thread wouldn't have come this far if it wasn't for all the **** storms in here - to which, I'm a proud participant :lecture

I think were probably due for another **** storm from Mr. Angryguy who posts in here twice a year.

Back