Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kojima's a visionary, a brilliant man and to end his legacy like this must be a blow to him. He might be delusional and narcissistic, but he's not stupid- he knows this is trash and the fan backlash is becoming louder every day.

I'd be in hiding too if I've upset a good chunk of a popular fanbase. Just.. erm, don't reach for Raiden's sword, Kojima-san.

He loves himself too much for seppuku. I do see more hate in Facebook comments more than ever now. It was surprising to even see one, let alone dozens.

I don't have FB. What are people saying? :lol

"maybe Kojima didn't want recognition because of how bad MGS5 actually is? so they have to give it to someone."

"The game is weak anyway, I highly doubt it was the game Kojima envisioned."

"dude does not need awards, he is the bomb with or without them, everyone else at konami walks in his shadow" ewwww

There's a lot of rubes that are praising him. "Boycott Konami!" Boycott what exactly? You ****ing retard.

Like I said there's not many, maybe 10% or lower in some posts... but seeing ANYTHING after all the ball washing that's gone on for years and now seeing actual brain cells being worked is refreshing.

Now we just need people to realize Kingdom Hearts is a bad series :lol and maybe the Sonic community to come to an agreement.

It's just w bad series. With some truly awful fans. Some of those people bashed Sony despite the series initially being exclusive to pS2. What kind of stupidity is that? :lol

Does anyone know why when you look at an intruder's path on the defense log it says intruder neutralized(which means he's dead) at 9:10 then about a minute later it says lost sight of intruder then he continues and is successful? I've seen this happen at least twice, I wonder if they're cheating somehow or if it's just a glitch?

Edit: I've got the defense set to lethal so it's not like they're knocked out. Also playing on PS4

oh ****

my base is probably rekt now, I completely forgot about that feature :horror ****!

Wait, Konami's lawyer told Kojima not to attend but didn't told him not to make a fuss about it in risking damaging the company's image? That's sounds logical! :lol

Back