MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the MK 43 and the MK3 both die cast. I have never held a non-die cast armor and am in no rush to. I love both figures and am Considering the die cast counterparts like stealth and war machine. Love die cast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap another "pot" metal debate in this thread too. Dang it .... :lol I'm working like a dog in the 1/4 Mark 43 thread....

All they gotta do is throw some fishing sinkers in a hollow leg and they can charge more becuase it's heavy. .

I have been known to take the some of my Newer Plastic Transformers and fill their legs with pennies to give them more weight :lol They just seem to stand better in some cases.

Just personal preferences guys! Wouldn't be fun & interesting if everyone mind-maps the same and goes for the 'standard' set of figures for their collection :wink1:

I like the weight and the coldness of DC, no real reason except it's pleasing to my tactile sense.

mark 3.jpg

WHOA! I was not expecting THAT MUCH of a feedback. Thanks a lot guys! You certainly helped me make up my mind.

I'm thinking I'll get the Diecast MK3. Indeed it is a classic looks and from what I could read the poseability is better than MK4 or MK7. I'm not after battle damage accessories, I don't like the silver parts on arms and legs, and I only need it for two poses - HoA and landing. So I guess I should be okay with that choice. Plus I can get one probably for less than the plastic ones, so... :)

Once I have it I will probably get a Tony Stark head and a neck collar from MK-something to have a nice unmasked version but that's about it.

I saw this today at my buddy's house and it looked really good. The red was very vibrant and precise. I just can't get over the ab articulation issues.

Agreed, great pose for Spidey and Mark III! So psyched that they'll finally share screen time together next year.

Best IM diecast done- along with Mk 43. The ab lack of articulation situation blown way out of proportion..but to each their own. I love it

Agreed, great pose for Spidey and Mark III! So psyched that they'll finally share screen time together next year.

Thanks man and yeah how good will it be to see spider and iron man in the same film!? Can't wait. Lots of inspiration for poses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back