1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

"i wasn't even born when the movie had come out,"

We are surrounded by children...

"I've got an idea of what it is, but someone tell me what does TDKR stand for anyway."

The Dark Knight Returns...jeez...PS

"I've got an idea of what it is, but someone tell me what does TDKR stand for anyway."

The Dark Knight Rises...jeez...PS

Fixed.....

The Dark Knight Returns...jeez...PS

That's what I thought.:wink1:

cranky_old_man_shaking_his_cane_0515-1103-1504-5046_SMU.jpg

The term they used was "near future." Given what's coming in the near future, Cap, TDKR, Green Lantern, new Superman, Avengers, Hulk, etc., plus the figures they're still developing like MGS, Suckerpunch, Avatar, etc., it's easy to see CK gets sidelined. Especially with TDKR.
ht always have their plate full, but they've shown us they can be sneaky too even with their full schedule. i just wouldnt put it past them to slip a v2 supes in between all those big licenses, especially since a 2-in-1 supes would seem effortless when compared to creating an all new figure from a new license. i also wouldnt put it past them to blatantly lie about not doing another supes in the "near future", when now they really want us to buy the current supes.

besides, it's hard to put the time frame to ht's definition of "near future". i could be wrong though. we'll see. :)

Maybe with a never to be made young Clark. But when does "Superman" ever use it in part I? In know he finds it again in part II . . .

He briefly holds it and shows it to Lois.

Wait, that sounded wrong...

Maybe with a never to be made young Clark. But when does "Superman" ever use it in part I? In know he finds it again in part II . . .

It's basically a 1 and 2 figure considering most of 2 was filmed at the same time as 1.

I put my foot down on my woman!

I told her that I bought 2 and that's that....end of story..final!

She said nope, only 1 was allowed.

I immediately cancelled the second one :monkey2

does anyone know if sideshow will ever make a premium format version of this superman? I really want to pre-order this but hot toys to me is lower on the food chain for collectors, i would rather get the sideshow premium format if they plan to make one. Anyone know? thanks

does anyone know if sideshow will ever make a premium format version of this superman? I really want to pre-order this but hot toys to me is lower on the food chain for collectors, i would rather get the sideshow premium format if they plan to make one. Anyone know? thanks

ATM, no PFs from Sideshow for DC. But that may change.

There is a Reeve Cinemaquette if you're looking to spend big bucks. Am I the only one hoping we'll get a HT Luthor or Zod to go along with Supes? I wouldn't say this is my number one most wanted, but the more I see it the more I love it. I don't see how anyone can complain about this one.

Back