1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

... what makes a discussion a discussion is when people exchange arguments....If this thread is just to be a shrine to "OOOOH, how marvelous HT is!", then this is not a discussion, but just a useless thread.

That is exactly what this thread is, over and over again.

Hot Toys likeness looks better than some of the stuff they actually used for the film!

superman%2Bcinema%2Bbook%2Bmego%2Bmaking%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bmovie%2Bchris%2Breeve%2Bkidder%2Bhackman%2Bdc%2Bcomics9.gif

superman%2Bcinema%2Bbook%2Bzod%2Bstamp%2Bursa%2Bmaking%2Bof%2Bspecial%2Beffects7.gif

Remote controlled Superman FTW! Hot Toys better incorporate that or I'm not buying.

Should I really this now or can I wait a few months do you guys think?

Will he sell out before long I wonder?
He seems to be selling quite fast at moment!

I'd never seen those pictures! That's awesome! The first picture reminds me a scene from Superman: The Movie making off where they showed the vaious devices they used to try and simulate Superman flying. That was absolutely hilarious! :lol

Hot Toys likeness looks better than some of the stuff they actually used for the film!

superman%2Bcinema%2Bbook%2Bmego%2Bmaking%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bmovie%2Bchris%2Breeve%2Bkidder%2Bhackman%2Bdc%2Bcomics9.gif

superman%2Bcinema%2Bbook%2Bzod%2Bstamp%2Bursa%2Bmaking%2Bof%2Bspecial%2Beffects7.gif

Remote controlled Superman FTW! Hot Toys better incorporate that or I'm not buying.

IMHO, won't be here for long! I wouldn't wait though I was surprised today to see the exclusive was still available!

But knowing HT's policy, you could wait for them to release the DX! I know they said the PERS looked weird when they tried, but since it's probably going to be a bestseller, they'll probably try to squeeze us for more money in a few months (Superman DX, Evil Supes, Evil Supes DX, Battle damage Supes, Battle Damage Supes DX, Battle Damage Evil Supes DX...)

Plenty of combinations to make more money! :lol

Should I really this now or can I wait a few months do you guys think?

Will he sell out before long I wonder?
He seems to be selling quite fast at moment!

IMHO, won't be here for long! I wouldn't wait though I was surprised today to see the exclusive was still available!

But knowing HT's policy, you could wait for them to release the DX! I know they said the PERS looked weird when they tried, but since it's probably going to be a bestseller, they'll probably try to squeeze us for more money in a few months (Superman DX, Evil Supes, Evil Supes DX, Battle damage Supes, Battle Damage Supes DX, Battle Damage Evil Supes DX...)

Plenty of combinations to make more money! :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: Because they just went sooooo hogwild with all the T-800 variants. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I've never seen that photo before. Do you have a link to any more?

This thing looks amazing, i really dont understand what faults people are finding with it.

I am always into the classics that are clean, extremely detailed and authentically replicated without a load of junk addons and lighting crap on the statue.

For example the stormtrooper PF is another classic, this superman is definitely there. Batman dx although very nice i feel like it's a bit polluted already by the new movies so is the new HT goblin.

I was a too big of a fan of Superman when I was a kid not to order, so I ordered from Angolz.com last night.

... as for my opinion, unless the USA has become a totalitarian country, well, I'm entitled to it, and what makes a discussion a discussion is when people exchange arguments.

If this thread is just to be a shrine to "OOOOH, how marvelous HT is!", then this is not a discussion, but just a useless thread.

I value people with an opinion, not sycophants!
i've said this before, there should be 2 threads to every new ht release - one for discussion(no matter how fierce it can get as long as it's on topic), and another for those who just want hear glory halleluyah and nothing else. but till that happen, this thread is for all, and telling people to go away because your ears cant take it is always lame.

That is exactly what this thread is, over and over again.
that is exactly what EVERY ht thread is, over and over again. unanimous praise or else. we must be in a church choir or something.

The alternative 2nd head should be the drunk Superman with a 1/6 bottle of jack daniels lol

cool pics! but that's 3 decades ago, so it's no high praise to say ht trumps the real 'toys' made then. ht even trumped the fake arnold head used in the 1st terminator.

I think the figure is fine tehy way it is, it does not need more stuff. Its the price thats wrong....

OK, I'm ready for this figure now. You got to be kidding me I need to wait 5 more months for this..

COME ONNNNNNN

1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif

^^^^^^^

The alternative 2nd head should be the drunk Superman with a 1/6 bottle of jack daniels lol

That's Johnny Walker Red, Thank You very much..

It was a welcome topic change from the douchy photoshops and incessant crybaby posts about "accuracy." Likewise, if you wanna continually whine and troll about the minute inaccuracies of the likeness, go elsewhere so we can get back to talking about this great figure!

If you want a topic change PO to another thread - If you can't handle the truth about this less than great figure don't read the posts.
This isn't to the standard that people have come to expect from HT. The likeness is off and on other HT figures it's far better. People want to DISCUSS their disappointment. The only incessant crybabies are the people (like you) who p__s and moan about people having an opinion different to yours.

Dear camac,

Reading through the past few threads, you seem to have come in here with your first post being one of hostility. Bottom line, have enough courtesy to your fellow freaks, not based on post count or seniority, but for everyone on these boards to not come into a thread in which you have no idea what happened before you arrived and start trouble. Welcome to the forums.

Back