1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Uhhh?

I was here two minutes ago and several pages have disappeared when I got back?

Wow, mods, that's what I call keeping an open eye! :D

Okay, so I was in the middle of such an *humm* argument yesteday, and clearly, it's not constructive! So let's all be nice people and get along! :D

After all, opinions shouldn't be necessarily violent! Some like it, some don't, that's life!

No need to get so infuriated over a piece of plastic! :D

That said, in spite of all my reserves over this fig, I'm really eager to get it! I mean, I don't know how many of you were around when the movie was released, but I think this fig makes me as impatient as when I was a kid, going by the shopwindow and hoping for Santa to bring me my Mego Supes for Xmas! Santa delivered that year!

And, coincidentally, this fig should be there around December! I'm a child all over again! :D

Just posting to see as quickly as possible what my post count is. Thank you and carry on. :D

If you want a topic change PO to another thread - If you can't handle the truth about this less than great figure don't read the posts.
This isn't to the standard that people have come to expect from HT. The likeness is off and on other HT figures it's far better. People want to DISCUSS their disappointment. The only incessant crybabies are the people (like you) who p__s and moan about people having an opinion different to yours.

Welcome to the Show! :clap :rotfl

If you want a topic change PO to another thread - If you can't handle the truth about this less than great figure don't read the posts.
This isn't to the standard that people have come to expect from HT. The likeness is off and on other HT figures it's far better. People want to DISCUSS their disappointment. The only incessant crybabies are the people (like you) who p__s and moan about people having an opinion different to yours.

OK then, care to offer an opinion about your perceived shortcomings of this figure that hasn't been written in a hundred other posts? All those nitpickers seem to think that it is their inalienable right to free speech that is being challenged by the fans of this figure. But it's not. What is being challenged is the nitpicker's inalienable sense of entitlement to harp on and on and on and on about the same bleeding Photoshopped image, over and over and over again.

How many identical posts does it take for you blokes to reach catharsis anyway?

It appears Metal Gear Solid is more popular than Christopher Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

https://hottoys.jp/magazine/people/390.html

Is that thing standing next to Snake Eater a man or a woman? I see boobies but I'm getting some masculine vibes as well.

166255_475692782343_58690437343_6180031_2341183_n.jpg

Back