1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I'll probably be getting one of those if Hot Toys doesn't offer anything to make the flying poses work. For eight bucks, what the hell.

Dont get those Obitsu, they cant even keep HT figures standing straight up, no way it it going to hold it n a flying pose. I should know, I bought 5 of those POS.

That looks sturdy but I'd like to find something more streamlined. I liked the one Nova_force posted, but I want the option of flying parallel to the ground. Needs an elbow or a joint:

003.jpg

I think the clamp and clear post of this one can be a good start. Just attach it to a better base. I mean the clamp is screwed tight not spring loaded.

Clearstand.jpg

Ebay, figured I'd better also post the photo. I posted this three pages back. Free shipping!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&clk_rvr_id=247245908877

Dont get those Obitsu, they cant even keep HT figures standing straight up, no way it it going to hold it n a flying pose. I should know, I bought 5 of those POS.

:slap I went ahead & purchased 2 of those Obitsu stands, then come back here & see Sifu's posts :thud:

Listen to what? :dunno Maybe it will come in handy for Shoryuken poses with my NECA figures :pfft:

That looks sturdy but I'd like to find something more streamlined. I liked the one Nova_force posted, but I want the option of flying parallel to the ground. Needs an elbow or a joint:

003.jpg

Well this looks like it is a custom where the three prong one from ebay I posted is not. I use those to hold up the 1/48 scale Yamato Macross Valks and they are sturdy as a mother.

Agreed. Looks like a custom. There's a place in town that does custom acrylic work and I'm going to give them a copy of that pic and ask how much it would cost to re-create with a c-clamp at the top.

Anybody else found any other possible stands as i cant find anything that would work well for a flying Supes?

If you can tolerate seeing it, the c-ring stand works great after bending the rings vertical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Major wipe...anyhoo anymore ideas about flying stands?

Yea. This guy claims he will have it In early August for delivery.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-S...634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3368fd1172

I don't see this happening.

Has he changed the listing because I don't see where he says August. Secondly, that seller has been correct 99.9% of the time when figures have arrived in. Although he normally says 'will ship next week'. I don't know how he can predict almost a month ahead.

Has he changed the listing because I don't see where he says August. Secondly, that seller has been correct 99.9% of the time when figures have arrived in. Although he normally says 'will ship next week'. I don't know how he can predict almost a month ahead.

He has it listed at the top of the page under 'Delivery' (beneath the shipping quote.)

He says on the delivery Estimated between Wed. Aug. 3 and Tue. Aug. 16.

I think tonycheung knows someone who works at Hot toys or something im sure i read that somewhere.

Back