1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Nah, not true. When I met Sgt he stunk so bad it would literally make your eyes water. Seriously, that guy stunk something awful.

Even on my absolute worst day, I couldnt match Sgt.'s funk.

Nah, not true. When I met Sgt he stunk so bad it would literally make your eyes water. Seriously, that guy stunk something awful.

I bet he smells like an ash tray mixed with flat beer.

If that ash tray and flat beer were located inside the rectal cavity of a dead raccoon, then yes.

Props for trying though. :lol

Sounds like Cosplayer funk to me. A unique smell that cosplayers get because they sweat around in cons all day in a suit they've been wearing all day that soaks up the fanboy funk. When the con is over, they put the costume away (because cleaning it I guess ruins it) and take it out year after year, adding to the cologne of it. :google

When I met Sarge, I was all but maced by the pungent odor of his Aqua Velva. :huh :lol

If I ever Cosplay I'm taking my ____ to the dry cleaners, just so I can see their faces when I drop off my superhero jammies. :lol :yess:

I watched IJ:Temple of Doom for the first time since it came out a couple months ago, surprised at how much I liked it. I hated it back in the day. Not a great film, but there are redeeming things in it that I missed the first time. If you can ignore Kate Capshaw this is an Indiana Jones film with no CGI and Harrison Ford actually acting!

I haven't watched III or IV in many years. I wonder if I can get past the camp humor in III and IV and find something to like in those train wrecks.

Not to get too off topic, but Last Crusade and Temple of Doom have switched places for me in the last few years. Temple of Doom gets savaged undeservingly, imo. If it wasn't for Willy, it'd be right up there with Raiders, and it has arguably the best score out of the whole series.

I just watched Superman III for the first time in years a few weeks ago, and it really wasn't as bad as I remember. That movie's weird though, it's like it's a Superman movie and a Richard Pryor movie where both were made separately and they didn't have enough from either to make a whole movie, so they stuck them together and came up with an ending that everybody shot together, with a few parts of interaction between Supes and the villain camp just to make it not quite so awkward. There are some really awesome moments in III though, like the frozen lake and the fight between evil Supes and Kent. The Smallville/Lana scenes are quite good as well. Not to mention that Reeve really turned it up for that one, he looked like a brick ____house.

I received 2 of these Obitsu stands yesterday.

MLST-A01Ca.jpg

I tried to put an Enterbay figure on it, kinda emulating a flying pose. I used different contruction variations with the stands, to see if I was able to confidently have a flying 1/6 figure pose on these. The results are in.

It wasn't happening :lol So I used them for my NECA Street Fighter figures :D

SHORYUKEN

57761728.jpg

:thud:

Every thread

I received 2 of these Obitsu stands yesterday.

MLST-A01Ca.jpg

I tried to put an Enterbay figure on it, kinda emulating a flying pose. I used different contruction variations with the stands, to see if I was able to confidently have a flying 1/6 figure pose on these. The results are in.

It wasn't happening :lol So I used them for my NECA Street Fighter figures :D

SHORYUKEN

57761728.jpg

I have one coming and I think I'll use it to make Captain America's shield look like it's fly.

What are Ken and Ryu fighting over?

Can you spot the seal?

Back