1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Ive brought this up before and again I'm seeing it happen...some people's way of seeing something differs than someone else...personally I think this fig looks great and I cannot wait to get it and display it. With that said it interesting to see how people that buy customs, that are off in my eyes, go bananas for them and don't see any type of problems with them and will talk about them like they are 100% perfect. From the ones I've seen a lot could be nit picked on these and usually these customs are 3-4 times the price of HT figs.

Im sorry but this just needs to be posted again

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_38.jpg

Looks terrible.:lecture

I fly away now..
tumblr_lek64mRS6T1qakx30.gif

Man, I hope the reboot's costume doesn't have red underwear that's attached to his belt. I can't get over how odd that looks!

Until hot toys makes a version 2.0 with an alternate clark kent display.

Not sure I'd hold my breath for that. They're more likely to focus on the upcoming movies (if Sideshow lets them), than rehash these old licenses more than this. I think Supes and the '89 Batman and Joker will be one-offs.

Ive brought this up before and again I'm seeing it happen...some people's way of seeing something differs than someone else...personally I think this fig looks great and I cannot wait to get it and display it. With that said it interesting to see how people that buy customs, that are off in my eyes, go bananas for them and don't see any type of problems with them and will talk about them like they are 100% perfect. From the ones I've seen a lot could be nit picked on these and usually these customs are 3-4 times the price of HT figs.

:goodpost: :exactly::lecture

Nothing wrong with peoples talents to make such items, Im like you and dont understand how people rave about some of them, and when I look at them, I see something that is definitely not offical and looks homemade. If its in the makers collection thats cool, but people spending big bucks on them is odd.

Im not that big on knowing this or that being new here, but I was just reading a Fight Club thread thinking "wow there was some items released", lessoned learned.

Maybe it has something to do with my other collections, that bootlegs and fanmade stuff is a big no-no.

I hope HT remakes the boots like the way Spidey got redone with fabric boots so it was poseable. Supes foot looks strange pointing straight while in the air.

Not sure I'd hold my breath for that. They're more likely to focus on the upcoming movies (if Sideshow lets them), than rehash these old licenses more than this. I think Supes and the '89 Batman and Joker will be one-offs.

I think we'll see more, Reeve and Nicholson were the two which were the most difficult to attain (most likely), so I'd say that we get at least one more Joker, and multiple Keaton's (if this line does well enough for them to pick up Returns). As for Superman, I believe that if they do a Clark Kent/Superman double pack, it'll most likely be a DX.

3 mos from now i will spot an exaggerated hater posting some of these eventually..

The figure looks amazing.
2 Min's 40 Sec's
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TLAdxecxo&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot toys Jack Nicholson Joker, Batman Begins, Christopher Reeves Superman SDCC '11 - YouTube[/ame]

Reposted just to remind people

Back