1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Good thing that you did

Oh thank you. I will promise not to do it again, please don't hurt me
scared-1.gif

Don't make me laugh - if you're happy with the figure as is great good for you.

I think the figure is good enough for me to buy it - I have it on order. That doesn't mean I will pretend that i'm happy with the likeness, i'm not :dunno

I think the figure is good enough for me to buy it - I have it on order. That doesn't mean I will pretend that i'm happy with the likeness, i'm not :dunno

We all know we have to reserve final judgment for when any piece is released, so anyone's opinion on sculpt is moot pending production.

I just PO'ed this but after looking at the pics I noticed the cape is way too short! It should be past the knees almost at the top of the boots. Really hope this gets fixed before the release.

I just PO'ed this but after looking at the pics I noticed the cape is way too short! It should be past the knees almost at the top of the boots. Really hope this gets fixed before the release.

superman_christopher_reeve.jpg

reeve_superman.jpg

...seriously dude.

You mean like it is? :dunno

hot_toys_movie_accurate_superman_collectible_figure_5.jpg

Exactly my feeling!

I keep going back on a regular basis to pics of Reeve and HT's fig to try and find points of likeness.

I'm really trying there... but so far I can't.

However, I'm hopeful because I recently bought the ACI Gladiator and really hated the sculpt on pictures. Turns out I love it in hand, so pictures can be tricky and it may end up looking like Reeve, who knows!

Still trying to believe...

Back