1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

You can't see how much more defined it looks in that comic con photo? Seriously?

Maybe not "exactly the same" i was a little to harsh just there.:peace It does look slightly better but not enough,the obvious tweaks to the eyes and nose are still needed imo.

No.

And I suspect you don't really believe that.

His cheek bones disappeared in the proto pics, along with other features - due to lighting. With natural shadowing he looks completely different, and that's how he'll look on your shelf.

True his cheek bones are much more visible in the comic con pics , but the cheek bones are not the problem!:dunno

The lighting is not making his eyes and nose look any closer to reeve!:dunno

Exactly. It may well be the very same sculpt as the proto pics but 'in person' viewing angles and lighting seems to make it look better and more like Reeve.

I'm positive it's the same sculpt ..the same sculpt that's still in need of major tweaking imo.

No Nam,

You don't have to put pics of yourself in this thread! I assure you you don't look like Christopher Reeve either! :lol

man_wearing_thick_glasses_and_a_bow_tie_1797298.jpg

Let just blame the promotion department from HT then.....:lecture
I still think there a lot of room and time for improvement, but we will see it in version 2.0 :slap

attachment.php

Yeah it's terrible what a bad photo can do to a great sculpt
223802_193115024083829_138228759572456_552865_6914963_n.jpg

Agh man, if I end up getting a ____ head Reeves like what happened with HT R.E Alice because of constant moaning I'll be pissed.

Wha? ..there pic's will look like Bruce Wayne?

No Nam,

You don't have to put pics of yourself in this thread! I assure you you don't look like Christopher Reeve either! :lol

No, either you're seriously just trolling HT because you hate or can't afford their products or you really need to borrow that dude's glasses.

Bought three! one to keep MIB, one for display, one to pause whenever I feel like it, so money's good, thank you!

Trolling? Well, if everyone who's a different opinion from yours is a troll, then I'm happy to be a troll! :D

Got many HT figs, like many of them, and it still doesn't make that particular one good!

Got a 10/10 eyesight, checked recently, thanks again! :D

How about stopping insulting people who think different than you? You got bee hive culture? Let's be civilized! We all live in the same big world and I have nothing against you or your ideas! Just think that if everyone seems to glorify Batman 89 or Joker 89 must be because they're perfect.

If there's some discussion here, there's probably a reason! like it or not!:lecture

No, either you're seriously just trolling HT because you hate or can't afford their products or you really need to borrow that dude's glasses.

Arnie Kim just posted this on Facebook:

Looks a lot better than the one on the HT figure to me. Hopefully they'll change it still :dunno

323190_2288970071308_1460645150_2676292_430494_o.jpg

Bought three! one to keep MIB, one for display, one to pause whenever I feel like it, so money's good, thank you!

Trolling? Well, if everyone who's a different opinion from yours is a troll, then I'm happy to be a troll! :D

Got many HT figs, like many of them, and it still doesn't make that particular one good!

Got a 10/10 eyesight, checked recently, thanks again! :D

How about stopping insulting people who think different than you? You got bee hive culture? Let's be civilized! We all live in the same big world and I have nothing against you or your ideas! Just think that if everyone seems to glorify Batman 89 or Joker 89 must be because they're perfect.

If there's some discussion here, there's probably a reason! like it or not!:lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

How about a supergirl ( Helen slater ) figure?

Looks a lot better than the one on the HT figure to me. Hopefully they'll change it still :dunno

Looks good. Im happy with the one coming but if ht want to make it even better I'm won't complain ! :wave

:horror

Thats an amazing sculpt!!!

But i doubt that hot toys will switch the old sculpt for this.

You know, Christopher Reeve's image is starting to scare me. It's not just the headsculpts (BobbyC, Mattel, Hot Toys, Arnie Kim etc.) it's the actual photos of Reeve himself too. I'm not kidding either. I feel uncomfortable when I see images of him now for some reason. I might cancel this figure.

Back