1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I just had a convo with my distro and they said no prob on the DL about all the wah-wah and hoo-hoo. So the haps is, erythang be good, sadatay.

buckwheatn_l.jpg

I said this in Ski's thread, I was thinking about doing an Episode 4 for AutoBotTom with the Fortress of Solitude. AutobotJohn actually used the parts I was going to do as the whole "goof". There goes that.

I said this in Ski's thread, I was thinking about doing an Episode 4 for AutoBotTom with the Fortress of Solitude. AutobotJohn actually used the parts I was going to do as the whole "goof". There goes that.

There's still enough there Mr. AutobotTom. :tap

Look on the bright side. If you scroll back, you were so successful in the parody you actually had a freak thinking it was really John. :lol

There's still enough there Mr. AutobotTom. :tap

Look on the bright side. If you scroll back, you were so successful in the parody you actually had a freak thinking it was really John. :lol

Now that is ridiculous.

Not sure if this has been posted, but it would have been good to include Clark Kent clothes(basically a suit and glasses). BTW the Reeve likeness is excellent, so i'm in.

Not sure if this has been posted, but it would have been good to include Clark Kent clothes(basically a suit and glasses). BTW the Reeve likeness is excellent, so i'm in.

Agreed on all accounts. I just preordered mine and loving the over all design. My only recommendation would have been to add some more accessories as you mentioned.

_MG_0611.JPG

Seeing this suit by Kato.E and head by Adam Gu I imagine someone eventually will fill the void HT left by not doing a Clark Kent.

Rather premature going on about a CK"void"when they're still tweaking Supes, aren't we?(nice Bruce Wayne, though)...PS

nice Wayne sculpt. back to topic, i guess there's a bit of update from HT's side as they're to release DX Sparrow July then MarkV in september. running on full speed?

Arthur Miller creeped my wife so much she skipped that whole season. One of her best friends quit watching Dexter altogether after Arthur's first appearance.

Arthur Miller creeped my wife so much she skipped that whole season. One of her best friends quit watching Dexter altogether after Arthur's first appearance.

Yowzers!!! That is not good. John Lithgow was creepy, but I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I thought it was a good season. This last season with the Tony Robbins clone seemed slightly adrift. I also didn't buy into Deb letting an unknown killer walk.

Love John Lithgow. I still watch 3rd rock once in a while.

I might have to make this my first Hot Toys purchase. I always admired the way the Hot Toys figures looked but I never actually bought one. That might have to change especially since it's Superman Reeve.

I might have to make this my first Hot Toys purchase. I always admired the way the Hot Toys figures looked but I never actually bought one. That might have to change especially since it's Superman Reeve.

good move. :clap

After seeing how much the SM figure was "tweaked", i have no worries about this figure. I would buy if it looked exactly as is though.

Nice documentary! :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_NyvppCJo"]YouTube - ‪Vintage Making of Superman (1978).avi‬‏[/ame]

Back