1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I am excited.I am going to display this right next to my 2008 Superman DVD anthology set and buy the blu ray version too:D

I hope HT tweak the sculpt before it gets released...

I hope they come round to my house and tweak it while I'm sleeping.

FREAKS!

I can't see them tweaking this anymore. As Pixeltwin said the new pics are probably the production piece. If it's due out in Nov??? then it would have to be in production now you'd think.

I don't get HT marketing. Why not release some official pics of the new figure if it's been improved. Let people get a better look and increase pre-order sales.

Who Knows????

FREAKS!

I can't see them tweaking this anymore. As Pixeltwin said the new pics are probably the production piece. If it's due out in Nov??? then it would have to be in production now you'd think.

I don't get HT marketing. Why not release some official pics of the new figure if it's been improved. Let people get a better look and increase pre-order sales.

Who Knows????

Does HT ever do this? I mean don't proto pics even end up on the box art?

FREAKS!

Who Knows????

I've mentioned this ever since the first pic showed up. It is common business sense. Why go thru the trouble of a re-sculpt and market the hell out of it. Why release only 2 pictures that aren't even proffesional shots?

FREAKS!

I don't get HT marketing. Why not release some official pics of the new figure if it's been improved. Let people get a better look and increase pre-order sales.Who Knows????

...create hype, that is what they are doing by keeping us guessing. They did this with the Alice sculpt too.

Sales on this will be just fine:wink1:

...just like they will be on the INDY:panic:

Does HT ever do this? I mean don't proto pics even end up on the box art?

HT usually never does new reveals. The production pieces come out stellar though, so I can't complain.

Anyone feels two months is gonna be long!

Now that this thing is around the corner, the wait is killing me!

Not at all.

Its going to fly by, especially when your playing arkham city and assassins creed revalations :D

I haven't heard anything from them regarding a FLEXPay schedule for this guy, so who knows when it's actually going to come out.

On caped Wonder, I've just read that England based store Forbidden Planet claims it will be in stock November 16...

... but I kinda doubt that!

...create hype, that is what they are doing by keeping us guessing. They did this with the Alice sculpt too.

Sales on this will be just fine:wink1:

...just like they will be on the INDY:panic:

:goodpost::exactly:

Never saw the latests pics until now.

I will now agree that this is a revised sculpt so those who said it was were right.
I don't think it's not entirely a new sculpt though like we did with Blade but it's definitly different and indeed better.

That first pic just wasn't enough to convince me but these are.

I was happy with the first head but this is better again!

I am ok with being proved wrong with the right amount of evidence. :)

I haven't heard anything from them regarding a FLEXPay schedule for this guy, so who knows when it's actually going to come out.

I'm going from memory but I think Flex pay is on oct 17, nov 17 and dec 17 for Supes.

:offtopic:
Completely Off-Topic!
Dude love your Avi and Sig!!
:rock!!

:rock :cool:

Gonna be seeing them in two weeks! It's their first North American tour in 11 years!

Never saw the latests pics until now.

I will now agree that this is a revised sculpt so those who said it was were right.
I don't think it's not entirely a new sculpt though like we did with Blade but it's definitly different and indeed better.

That first pic just wasn't enough to convince me but these are.

I was happy with the first head but this is better again!

I am ok with being proved wrong with the right amount of evidence. :)

:duff

Here you go.

The hairline on the 1/6 is totally off. Closer on the 1/4.

Superman%252520Comparison.jpg

CW-STM-powerplant-07.jpg

Also I think the neck looks skinnier because of the perspective of a 2D image.
The fact the head is closer to the camera because of the angle of the shot, makes it look bigger on the body.
I would love to see more pictures to get a better idea of how it looks, better still a video

:goodpost::exactly:

I think the neck looks skinnier because of the perspective of a 2D image.
The fact the head is closer to the camera because of the angle of the shot, makes it look bigger on the body.
I would love to see more pictures to get a better idea of how it looks, better still a video

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep :wave

299482_185693064838568_100001936270990_408208_1480729273_n.jpg

Back