MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFDE6762-C3E0-478A-8637-A94C7A5B7FD8-4746-000004301FB4A243.jpg

This looks like a Superman concert or something

'Put your hands up, woot woot'

I love it!!

:exactly:
Hoping he at least peeks in to make sure its all good.

My girlfriend did, I would not have the will power not to pull it out. She also cover it in Christmas paper and put it under the tree. Me I just put it under there in whatever it comes in.

My girlfriend did, I would not have the will power not to pull it out. She also cover it in Christmas paper and put it under the tree. Me I just put it under there in whatever it comes in.

:exactly: Amen to that. :duff
This is something I really want, congrats on it. Makw sure to take plenty of X-Mas morning pics.

Jeez , mine has been at my local ups since wed Morning but as it is scheduled for delivery on the 26th I guess they aren't in any rush to deliver early. Frick

I ordered my Monger pretty late in the day, early November, maybe they are working down the list chronologically ?

I know some people have had this guy on pr-order over a year now.

Are there any discount codes that would make this guy in the $200 range? :)

Yes, Amazon.com will be selling one just only one at 1pm. You have to make sure you hit the button really really fast. As they will sell out. The Blu of Brave sold out in 4 seconds. An they had 1,000 of those.

The randomness of the purple vs. brown head is the only thing that has kept me from owning the Sammy Pred. I could not abide having the brown head. Just....no way. So I'll have to try to find one locally, or find a place that can agree to an exchange if I get a crap head. I wish I wasn't so obsessive....

Ill sell you one for $200 shipped.
If it gets lost in the post that's not my fault...
:wink1:

What about if he comes and picks it up in person? This way the evil postal people cannot lose it. Just TSA, Ya I can see that going thought them.

Oh wait he lives in OC. I remember when I lived there. Oh Ya......:peace

Jeez , mine has been at my local ups since wed Morning but as it is scheduled for delivery on the 26th I guess they aren't in any rush to deliver early. Frick

UPS is not delivering 3 day or ground packages today (Friday). My DX12 is in the same boat, they tried to deliver on Wed but no one was here to sign. So now I wait till Monday.

Back