MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf guys, my monger's machine gun led doenst light up, the repulsor lights up but the machinegun doesntt, dont they have the same switch?

yeah, sounds like something is up there dude. Mine and my chest light were like that and I had to send it back.

Maybe the arm lights are easier to get at though?

yeah, sounds like something is up there dude. Mine and my chest light were like that and I had to send it back.

Maybe the arm lights are easier to get at though?

****ing hot toys and their QA man, i wonder if its possible to like just replace the arm or something?

EAmon do you happen to know the dimensions and weight of the monger package so I can check how much it would cost me to ship it back

Last edited:
****ing hot toys and their QA man, i wonder if its possible to like just replace the arm or something?

EAmon do you happen to know the dimensions and weight of the monger package so I can check how much it would cost me to ship it back

I had it on a sticky but I chucked it sorry man. I do remember it's 3.8 kg though.

I second that.

AE and bbts will take the shipping box of your figure and place it into another outer brown shipper which helps by adding that additional protection to the art box. These people understand what it means to be a figure/statue collector.

Too bad I can't say the same for places like toyanxiety. :(
I told them I would gladly pay extra to have that extra outer brown shipper, but they questioned the need to do it and refused.

So I understand you. A box that is made to keep the inside box clean. The same heavy box they put in a steal box that is loaded onto a ship and put to death for a month or so. That gets put on. A truck unload at SSC, stacked and then ship by a trucking companies. Again off loaded, stacked. Then you still want that box mint?

It's never gonna happen. The brown shipping boxes are never mint.

Who care about the outer shipping box?? They are shipping boxes. that is why they are there.

And I would argue anything that suggests the outer shipping boxes make any difference to value.

I have a question for all those who own this beast. Is the Jeff bridges head under scaled??

I ask because I've fished through some pics of bashes of custom Stane figs and it seems to be. Anyone?

I finally ordered this from Sideshow and only paid a whopping $42.59 out of pocket!

Thank you reward points!!

I have a question for all those who own this beast. Is the Jeff bridges head under scaled??

I ask because I've fished through some pics of bashes of custom Stane figs and it seems to be. Anyone?

I think it is to scale, the suit itself isn't to scale.

Who care about the outer shipping box?? They are shipping boxes. that is why they are there.

And I would argue anything that suggests the outer shipping boxes make any difference to value.

That's what I was trying to say. I ended the year with 72 ssc / hot toys item's. 65 came in brown shipper. Some were okay others used, a handful mint or close to it. But 70 inside box was mint. Fox was hurt and my alien Warrior Statue was missing its ex sticker. Other then that.

I guess im more impressed you spent over $9,000 at SSC..

Then you may like this. One item cost me more than that. $8,000+$900 shipping (even try to pick it up) + tax.

I did get points. If they would have given me a real date I would had them ship it to LV. And saved shipping.

Then you may like this. One item cost me more than that. $8,000+$900 shipping (even try to pick it up) + tax.

I did get points. If they would have given me a real date I would had them ship it to LV. And saved shipping.

You mean tax?..what could possible be $8k...your wife is very understanding, its def con 5 when I bring home a new ssc box...

You mean tax?..what could possible be $8k...your wife is very understanding, its def con 5 when I bring home a new ssc box...

1st. She is not my wife. I will never get married again. She has her money and I have my money. I went to by the hero Bat it turned out to be the batmobile #1 don't do car's.

It's the Cylon, I also bought Robbie last year.

Sorry if I sound rude. But being I pay the bill and don't ask her for money I buy what I want and she does the same. In 5 year's we never NEVER! had a fight!

Naw I dig it, ive had get used to the changes, but I can relate..btw, youll love the full size endo....i have the older release and has brought a smile to my face everyday..

Naw I dig it, ive had get used to the changes, but I can relate..btw, youll love the full size endo....i have the older release and has brought a smile to my face everyday..

Yes I do, I like it when someone comes into my home. They don't say by your command. Those will not be here till May./dec 2013.

I heard that they made a full size iron monger. Never seen it.

So I understand you. A box that is made to keep the inside box clean. The same heavy box they put in a steal box that is loaded onto a ship and put to death for a month or so. That gets put on. A truck unload at SSC, stacked and then ship by a trucking companies. Again off loaded, stacked. Then you still want that box mint?

It's never gonna happen. The brown shipping boxes are never mint.

LOL!!
You two need to re-read my post again.

I don't give a f&&k about outer brown shipping boxes. :rotfl

I've seen some bashes and the suits appear to be too big on some of them. Perhaps the body is correct, but the tailoring of the suits is not. :dunno

Back