1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pic image.jpg

I'm definitely getting the shield decal for a Zod without armor figure. It's irritating that HT didn't just include the shield on Zod and Jor-El from the beginning.

I'm definitely getting the shield decal for a Zod without armor figure. It's irritating that HT didn't just include the shield on Zod and Jor-El from the beginning.

Agreed. It would've cost them nothing to add. Although Jor El I cns understand, but if you're not producing another Zod, might as well add the emblem, cuffs and boots; make him the complete Zod.

Got my decal and cape holder from Bleau this week. It's really effin' nice to be honest(as is everything GeeWhiz puts out). The crest is raised from the black underneath and has perfect texture to it. Again, it's a little more silver than what's actually in the movie, but it's worth it. The cape holder is plastic so will probably heat it up a bit to manipulate it to stay, overall, really glad I purchased these. Still will give making one a shot before I throw it on, but it's definitely worth the price.

Got my decal and cape holder from Bleau this week. It's really effin' nice to be honest(as is everything GeeWhiz puts out). The crest is raised from the black underneath and has perfect texture to it. Again, it's a little more silver than what's actually in the movie, but it's worth it. The cape holder is plastic so will probably heat it up a bit to manipulate it to stay, overall, really glad I purchased these. Still will give making one a shot before I throw it on, but it's definitely worth the price.

Keen to see the final result :)

Keen to see the final result :)

I have everything except a second Zod body which allegedly should arrive sometime before March lol. Once I do, I'll be throwing pictures up. The emblem and cape piece from GeeWhiz are awesome. Definitely crab if you're interested.

Back