1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received Zod today and also received a free Jor El!!! Zoe is just as great as everyone said, I will def post pictures later :D

Congrats on Zod and special congrats on the free Jor-El! Zod is an amazing figure. I bought a second one during last year's Spooktacular when he was on sale with extra reward points because I liked him so much. Jor-El is "meh" but I needed him to complete the sad little line of figures they made for the film.

image.jpg

Still a figure that I want to pick up eventually. I like to display my figures in a protagonist / antagonist theme, if possible. Superman is still alone... ;)

It's well worth it...usually have the breather on but just put on the unmasked head the other day.
Nice presence on the shelf.

I just got the guy and WOW he is awesome. I do have one question and sorry if it's a repeat. What do I do to get the Final Battle Zod. Is the costume underneath accurate?

I'm not really thrilled with that armor. I hope the film is good.
I hope he doesn't wear the armor long... I think it looks stupid. Like an ugly, realistic Lego Batman. All I want is the World's Finest, not this vs nonsense. My opinion seems to be in the slim minority according to Facebook.

Anybody have a photo of him next to DX11 Joker? I had MoS standing next to DX12 Bats and the size difference was just silly.
Quick pic. There's about a fourth of an inch difference in stand heights, but Zod is still noticeably larger than the Joker. Makes sense though, he was big.

1f2a5c7c64f66501b987da2535ac730a.jpg

I like the Armored Bat-suit. It's a very good movie interpretation of the armored suit in The Dark Knight Returns comic. I see nothing wrong with it :huh:

Quick pic. There's about a fourth of an inch difference in stand heights, but Zod is still noticeably larger than the Joker. Makes sense though, he was big.

1f2a5c7c64f66501b987da2535ac730a.jpg

Thanks, bro. That's exactly what I wanted to see. I wanted to pose him with that joker and bane and I think he'll look very imposing in the middle of them. And since I don't really use bases, I'm sure they'll look in scale with each others, unlike TDK bats and MoS Supes.

Now, if only Sideshow would do another 30% off + free shipping! double rewards for him again or something like that so I can finally pick one up.

Back