1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, bro. That's exactly what I wanted to see. I wanted to pose him with that joker and bane and I think he'll look very imposing in the middle of them. And since I don't really use bases, I'm sure they'll look in scale with each others, unlike TDK bats and MoS Supes.

Now, if only Sideshow would do another 30% off + free shipping! double rewards for him again or something like that so I can finally pick one up.
Yeah, I really want a World's Finest display too. The only Batman that matches MOS is the AC version and I don't have that yet. MOS is oversized, bigger than most figs... For now I have Cavill and Reeve together.

Yeah, I really want a World's Finest display too. The only Batman that matches MOS is the AC version and I don't have that yet. MOS is oversized, bigger than most figs... For now I have Cavill and Reeve together.

I hope I don't have the urge to backtrack that Reeves some day. I'm trying to stay strong and just stick with the Trinity for BvS. Well see though:lol

I just got this from sideshow and they sent me the Jor El figure for free... Anyone else?

Why am I so special?

Lucky you, congrats :) Occasionally Sideshow will ship free figures that they have a lot of still in stock. I know they also did it with the Angelica from POTC as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I was guaranteed in getting both figures as well, I would order Zod immediately. I still need him but the price is a bit too steep for me for him alone.

They don't have extra reward points on him at the moment, so it's not the best time to order. Spooktackular isn't too far away though, so if they still have him in stock, I imagine they will have good deals on him again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, pretty stoked. I already had the man of steel figure so I have the full set now. They look great in a display with their boxes behind each figure. Hot toys did a fantastic job on the box art on these.

does anyone know of any alternate sculpts for Zod out there?? It's the only thing stopping me from getting him... I'm just not a fan of that grimacing face...

does anyone know of any alternate sculpts for Zod out there?? It's the only thing stopping me from getting him... I'm just not a fan of that grimacing face...

I put mine in this pose to represent this scene in MoS when Zod shed his armor. The headsculpt matches his facial expression in this scene perfectly.

image.jpg

cool! do you have a link to that thread?? and yeah... that's a good option... I'm more of a relaxed pose type... but that's just me...

Back