1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish I could be, but Jor el is in the second worst costume he had... armored or spandex would have been awesome

While the armored version is better, he looks badass in the costume Hot Toys chose.

man-of-steel-jorel-poster1.jpg

I really do t think the sculpt is off! Look at the scenes where he grasps the ashes or when he shakes off the armor. Pretty spot on I'd say!
Yea, when initial pics were revealed I thought it looked off but once we started getting convention pics of the sculpt, I saw much more Shannon in there.
The MoS line will most likely be the first I'm a completist of..
Next to Tron Legacy, this will be one of my first completed lines
While the armored version is better, he looks badass in the costume Hot Toys chose.
Yea I agree. Armored version would've been tops but JorEl in just spandex would've sucked to me.

wish I could be, but Jor el is in the second worst costume he had... armored or spandex would have been awesome
Overall though the armored look isn't the best representation of Jor-El in the film though. He only wore it briefly.

I still have yet to pre-order Zod. I probably will get him but actually was more of a fan of his black skinsuit look personally.

he wore this outfit briefly too though.. I would most want the spandex suit I think, would look cool next to Supes
He wore a robe though most of his screen time. Not this exact one but I feel the robed look in general represents the character better than the armored look personally. I would have liked if they used the other robe instead but the one they chose is fine.

Yep, if you take off the armor pieces and add the crest to the chest of the spandex suit, you have the look for the majority of the film

Anywhoo, can't wait for Zod :rock

I think I will wait to see if they do a Zod in just the black krypton suit than get this.

Well, I might be in the minority but I really like the armor. It should be removable so that you can have either look. That, and it should come with two head sculpts as well.

Well, I might be in the minority but I really like the armor. It should be removable so that you can have either look. That, and it should come with two head sculpts as well.

At the low price of 399.99

It probably would be some ridiculous price like that. BTW, what do you all think of the new movie bat suit looking like Jim Lee's version in the comics?

It probably would be some ridiculous price like that. BTW, what do you all think of the new movie bat suit looking like Jim Lee's version in the comics?

I thought the bermejo suit was a good choice. I don't get what makes it a "Jim lee" batsuit. Are they just referring to the fact that it's going to be gray?

Back